Relationship Manager, Payment Networks
Product Management – Payment Networks
We are on the lookout for an experienced Manager, Local Payment Method (LPM) relationships in our Luxembourg office to drive the business relationships with our LPM’s and develop a holistic programme to optimise PPRO’s results. You will also work to accelerate the revenue development in the sales engagement with key PSP clients. Next to that you will support the Product Marketing Manager to be sure PPRO and our PSP clients are well informed of the LPMs products and services.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Ownership of a set of current local payment method business relationships
- Manage the relationship to increase business results through, among other things, identifying new features and services, recommending operational improvements, negotiating better pricing and commercial terms
- Monitor the LPM relationship (with various internal tools) and work with his or her LPM contacts to identify problems, suggest improvements, and resolve issues supported by internal teams and tools to achieve these objectives
- Business review meetings (BRM) on results and areas of improvement
- Review the current commercial and contractual terms and seek renegotiation if appropriate. Work with the sales and account management teams to serve better PSP’s (especially those in the engagement model) and merchants.
- Align regularly with other teams including product, on-boarding and operations to discuss the LPM current business and future plans. Stay on top of the latest payment developments in the by observing trends and opportunities that arise in the market and sharing these insights with relevant teams
- Effectively communicate internally to give a current and accurate view of the LPM’s business results, current issues, product and services, and future plans.
- Ability to connect with internal and external stakeholders on different levels
- Knowledge and expertise in the payments sector ideally from PSP or LPM side
- Good communication skills (listening and presenting), able to excite others
- Good understanding of technical and business payment flows
- Solid project management skills
- Research and analytical skills
Who We Are:
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.