CrossCard – CrossCard
Are you looking to be part of a dynamic and innovative tech company? Interested in working in a fast paced environment with people from all around the world?
Crosscard is not just another FinTech startup. We are an e-money institution with a license by the Luxembourg banking authority CSSF and member of Mastercard with offices in Luxembourg and Munich. With our consumer brand VIABUY, we help people manage their everyday payments without the need for a bank - and no matter if good, or bad, or no credit history at all. In the last three years we have built a significant B2B business, too. All this we created under the hat of PPRO, the go-to hub for local payment methods funded by HPE, Paypal and Citi.
Building upon the running business and years of experience, we are now becoming independent to follow our new mission – to simplify and automate corporate spending and build no less than the future of company expenses and cash management. Capturing the momentum, we strive to become even more customer-centric, an environmentally friendly company and a must go-to-employer. Our international team is growing rapidly, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose: to deliver maximum value and the best experience for our customers.
What will be your main mission?
The Compliance function is critical in ensuring the business operates at the highest standards in accordance with applicable law and with minimum exposure to regulatory risk. The KYC Analyst role is key in helping to achieve this and requires someone with the utmost levels of trust and confidence, who can deliver consistently and work both in an independent fashion but also in close collaboration with the growing compliance team.
Who will you be working with?
Reporting to the Compliance Operations team lead you will be part of a team of experienced Compliance professionals who are based across Crosscard offices in Munich and Luxembourg. You will support our growing issuing business in compliance issues with a key focus on compliance.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Support in fulfilling PPRO’s Anti-Money Laundering and regulatory compliance requirements
- Responsible for the day-to-day KYC checks on our customers
- Perform due diligence on customer documentation and request missing KYC information
- Responsible for the day-to-day CDD, enhanced due diligence and monitoring are carried out effectively and efficiently
- Manage PEP/Sanction checks
- Provide hands-on support for daily operational compliance issues
- Implement a continuous improvement process for KYC and AML for e-money productsInvolve in other projects which may rise from time to time
- Have a minimum of 3 year’s experience in compliance, KYC role
- Ability to understand the risks of dealing with politically exposed persons (PEP’s) and regulatory expectations around dealing with PEP’s
- To be focused, proactive self-starter
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- strong analytical skills and quality management
- good communication skills
- To be fluent in English
What can you expect?
A workplace with real impact and growth possibilities where we will set big goals together – and exceed them;
A competitive compensation and benefits package in a compelling and rewarding work environment;
Talented, committed and supportive teams, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose: to deliver maximum value and the best experience to our customers.