Support Account Specialist
Operations – Payment Services Support
PPRO is growing and looking for a Support Account Specialist to support this growth.
As Support Account Specialist you will support our clients with their day to day questions and requirements they’ll have. You will play a key role in managing and organising queries throughout the team.
What will you be doing:
- Act as the first point of contact to receive, prioritise and record all incoming client support requests, taking ownership of user problems and progressing to resolution in a timely manner
- Escalate unresolved queries, where necessary, to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers, account manager)
- Communication with other departments for the purpose of solving client queries effectively
- Support the Head of Payment Services Support to review payment services related support processes
- Be involved in the day-to-day operations of the payment processing business to help keep the boarding, risk and account management team on top of the daily operations of the business
- Be involved in the onboarding of new clients regarding KYC verification and merchant onboarding at the LPMs
- Identify development opportunities and propose pricing schemes to existing clients to help increase revenue
You'll need to have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a sales support assistant or similar role
- Experience in managing projects autonomous is an advantage
- Perfect in English, German is an advantage
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
PPRO removes the complexity of international payments. In a nutshell, we process billions of financial transactions across the world, providing access to 150+ local payment methods to financial institutions, payment service providers, and merchants. All on one platform, with one contract, and one API.
Our technology, services, and expertise help merchants and other businesses sell goods and services to consumers anywhere in the world. While PPRO has been running since 2006, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 40 nationalities – all united around one goal – to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating global commerce, our internal mission is to encourage a culture of driving change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.