Software Engineer Java/Spring Boot
Sao Paulo /
Software Engineering – Core Team /
Permanent - full time
PPRO is the lead provider for Local Payment Methods (LPMs). With our technology and expertise, online merchants overcome barriers to sell goods and services, worldwide. We are mature in age, founded in 2006, but a startup at heart!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Work in all phases of the software development lifecycle (planning, design, implementation, deployment, monitoring and support)
- Collaborate effectively within our cross-functional teams
- Apply Clean Code techniques and collaborate with your teammates through in-depth code reviews
- Utilize state-of-the-art CI/CD techniques
- Java, Spring boot, Kubernetes, AWS, RESTFul, Kafka, Prometheus/Grafana.
- 4 years of software development experience
- Strong Java programming skills
- Practical understanding of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Experience developing and running web services in the cloud
- Good communication skills (English) and open to giving and receiving feedback
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
We’re PPRO (pronounced “p-pro”). We globalise payment platforms for businesses so they can offer more choices at the checkout and boost cross-border sales. By doing so, we can give consumers the financial freedom they deserve.
We are a diverse team of over 650 people and 65 plus nationalities spread across 11 global locations. Everyone here shares a passion for building – whether that’s forging close relationships with our customers or constructing a payments infrastructure to accelerate their growth.
Everyone can make a difference at PPRO and thriving means owning and seizing opportunities to maximize your impact, have a growth mindset, build trust and drive change. As we pursue our vision and execute the strategy, you have an opportunity to learn, develop and progress at PPRO and it’s up to you to own and shape that path.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
You must be eligible to live and work in the country of employment.
What happens after you apply
We’ll review your application. If your skills and qualifications are a good fit for the role, one of our recruiters will be in touch to set up an initial call. PPRO is a regulated financial institution and as part of the recruitment process, you may be asked to verify your application data and personal background through a third-party service provider.
We are looking forward to meeting you!