Mexico City /
Compliance & Risk – Risk Operations /
Permanent - full time
We’re on a mission to make digital payments more accessible in every corner of the planet. Through our innovative payment solutions we empower businesses of all sizes to access new markets and connect with more customers. Ant Group, PayPal, and Stripe are just some of the companies that depend on PPRO to accelerate their growth.
We take pride in our diversity, which comprises over 65 nationalities spread across 11 global locations, and while there are over 550 of us, we’re all united by a shared a passion for building – whether that’s trusted relationships with our customers, or next generation products that make payments simpler, faster, and more secure for everyone.
We want everyone to make a difference at PPRO. This means seizing opportunities to maximise your impact; having a growth mindset; building trust, and driving change.
We’re just at the start of our journey to become the leading payments technology provider globally – and that’s where you come in.
PPRO is growing rapidly, and we are on the lookout for a Risk Analyst in Mexico City to support in the daily operational risk tasks such as chargebacks, bank recalls and transaction monitoring. You will be point of contact for banks and payment providers for incidents around risk, fraud and chargebacks and you will be working closely together with our Compliance team as well ensuring continued compliance to AML regulations. You will be part of our Risk team composed of 6 passionate Risk professionals located in Cologne, Germany & Mexico.
At PPRO, we empower each other to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions, while always raising the bar. Therefore, a successful Risk Analyst will also be one who thrives in this work environment. If you think you fit the bill, we’d like to hear from you!
What will be your main mission?
● Analyze cases alerts, review risk factors and compile reports that propose a conclusion and plan of action for remediating risks.
● Monitor business systems and transactions, identify and report violations of risk limits, and take subsequent action whenever necessary.
● Analyze findings and assist in implementing recommended measures.
● Act as point of contact for risk queries and concerns from banks, scheme providers and authorities.
● Propose new techniques and technologies for risk analysis and management and participate in process improvement.
● Reporting to the Team Lead and assist in developing and maintaining automated and streamlined processes that are consistent with PPRO policies and strategy.
● Work on special projects and assignments as necessary.
Who are you?
● Experience working with Python, Google Colab, and Google Apps Script.
● Minimum of 3 years work experience in the field of Risk & Compliance (advantageous), Finance, E-Commerce or related.
● Detail-oriented with demonstrated analytical, numerical and critical thinking skills.
● Commercial awareness and ability to understand broader business issues.
● Self-motivated, organized and results-oriented personality, who is extremely reliable.
● Excellent time- and self-management skills and the ability to work in a collaborative agile environment, as well as independently.
● Fluent in English.
What's in it for you? :
Hybrid working - We offer flexible working, so you can strike the right balance between office and home working. That’s on top of our 10 days holiday allowance.
Meal vouchers- SiVale - MXN 2688.6 per month - Enjoy a moment of conviviality and a good and balanced meal thanks to your meal vouchers.
Insurance- Because better safe than sorry - we want our employees to benefit from various insurances including major and minor health insurance + life insurance and travel insurance.
Professional and personal development - We provide leadership cafes, on-the-job training, and access to LinkedIn learning to help you gain knowledge beyond your role.We also offer you english classes!
Free gym membership - We’ll cover the cost of your gym, so you can look after your physical fitness (and your wallet too)
Mental Health Platform - We’ve teamed up with a top well-being platform to provide one-on-one therapy, chat therapy, therapist-led courses, guided meditations, and more
Our office is in a WeWork building nearby Angel de la Reforma, surrounded by mall shops and places where you can have a nice lunch. In the building you'll find space enough for meetings with your team, private spaces for confidential calls, a nice terrace, open coffee bar and other amenities.
As long as you can take good care of them, the offices are pet-friendly.