Finance Operations Specialist (f/m/x)
Operations – Finance Operations /
Permanent - full time
PPRO is growing rapidly, and we are on the lookout for new team members to join our exciting business. At PPRO, we empower each other to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions, while always raising the bar. Therefore, a successful team member will also be one who thrives in this work environment.
We are looking for an experienced Finance Operations Specialist (f/m/x) in Munich. As part of the PPRO Financial Operations team, you will collaborate with internal stakeholders in particular with Treasury and all other Operations departments.
What will you be doing:
You will support Treasury Teams executing day to day operations and also support Technical Operations by taking over Finance Operations responsibilities and reducing costs on manual execution.
- Organize and drive the technical connection between our banking partners and our banking infrastructure
- Test the connection between our banking infrastructure and our banking partners
- Test and coordinate payment files between banking partners and our banking software provider and our engineering and product team
- Increase and drive automatisation of Finance Operations process flows (like manual reconciliation to automated reconciliation of settlement files)
- Initiate and set standards for Finance Operations related processes
- Help to administer and coordinate our banking software provider
- Support Treasury in day to day questions in regarding of our banking infrastructure
- Providing relevant Finance Operations infrastructure for daily business
- Build and maintain relationships with technical suppliers, PSP’s and other relevant partners
- Analyse and coordinate troubleshooting in case of broken automated finance operations system (like auto-reconciliation, bank-statement provider, etc)
- Communicate to banks if the day to day files are broken or need to be resent
- Business data processing specialist
You’ll need to have:
- A common understanding of process management (optimum CBPP or CBPA Certificate)
- Knowledge with Python, working with SFTP
- Good understanding of technical connections via APIs
- Good understanding of XML and CSV file formats
- Good understanding of payment processes (batch-processing, booking cycles, etc)
- A plus to have understanding in EBICS, PAIN-Formats, MT940, MT942, etc
- Good understanding of the technical environment (e.g. Software…)
- First experiences in online payments
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO removes the complexity of international payments. In a nutshell, we process billions of financial transactions across the world, providing access to 150+ local payment methods to financial institutions, payment service providers, and merchants. All on one platform, with one contract, and one API.
Our technology, services, and expertise help merchants and other businesses sell goods and services to consumers anywhere in the world. While PPRO has been running since 2006, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 40 nationalities – all united around one goal – to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating global commerce, our internal mission is to encourage a culture of driving change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.