WKV – WKV
PPRO is growing rapidly, and we are on the lookout for new team members to join our exciting business. At PPRO, we empower each other to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions, while always raising the bar. Therefore, a successful team members will also be one who thrives in this work environment.
If you think you fit the bill, we’d like to hear from you!
PPRO’s WKV Online shop system services thousands of customers per day, allowing them to purchase Paysafecard vouchers using PPRO’s Local Payment methods and payments expertise.
What Will You Be Doing?
The Commercial Manager will be responsible for driving growth in both revenue and profit for the WKV shop business unit. You will ensure that there is an appropriate level of risk management and next to that you maintain supplier relationships. Also you plan for future expansion of the WKV shop system to other business lines.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Manage the PPRO WKV Shop business end-to-end on a defined KPI system
- Plan marketing campaigns and product improvements for PPRO’s WKV shop system to drive growth in the business
- Work with PPRO’s technology team to further develop the shop systems technical capability
- Manage relationships with suppliers and service providersDevelop a product strategy and roadmap
Who Are You?
- You have at least 3 years experience in a commercial position with an e-commerce business, with 5 years overall work experience
- You hold a university degree or professional certification in business, marketing or economics or equivalent work experience
- You have hands-on experience of digital marketing for e-commerce (AdWords), and marketing in general
- You are Proficient in data-driven approaches, including Google Analytics (GA) and data analytics tools (e.g. Tableau)
- You have a strong project management and interpersonal skillsYou have the ability to make business plans, work within targets, and report to senior management on performance
- You are fluent in English. German language skills would be an advantage
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.