KYC Analyst (f/m/x)
Risk & CDD – Client Due Diligence /
Permanent - full time
We are on the lookout for a KYC Analyst in Cologne, responsible for the on-boarding of clients, performing due diligence (KYC verification) on corporate clients and setup clients in PPRO’s system. You will be part of the Client Due Diligence team and together with 3 other people in your team you will report to the Head of Client Due Diligence.
You will be working closely with our Sales team, supporting them with a smooth process in relation to KYC and Due Diligence requirements. You will be the contact person for all corporate on-boarding questions in relation to the Due Diligence case that is allocated to you and provide all necessary information (KYC related) to our PPRO colleagues.
At PPRO, we empower each other to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions, while always raising the bar. Therefore, a successful KYC Analyst will also be one who thrives in this work environment. If you think you fit the bill, we’d like to hear from you!
What will you be doing
- Supporting Sales team for KYC documents and procedures to ensure smooth and timely on-boarding
- Handling of incoming on-boarding queries in a proactive and solution-oriented manner
- Communication with other departments such as the Technical operations team, the Sales team and/or the Finance team for the purpose of solving client queries effectively
- Understanding the PPRO systems and payment products to best help our clients solve their queries
- Reporting to the Head of Department and assisting in developing and maintaining automated and streamlined processes that are consistent with PPRO policies and strategy
- Carrying out KYC/Due diligence analyst of applications that come through and “translate” their requests.
Who are you
- You have a university degree in Finance, Risk, AML or Economics
- You have advanced knowledge in the field of KYC and KYB AML processes
- You are motivated and engaged and you enjoy working as part of a team
- You understand the needs of our clients and are eager to develop a good understanding of online payment, the related regulations and the resulting underwriting processes
- Documented experience performing in a process-oriented environment that changes periodically
- Good relationship skills, ability to deal with all levels of personnel in a courteous and efficient manner
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills in English and ideally a second language
PPRO removes the complexity of international payments. In a nutshell, we process billions of financial transactions across the world, providing access to 150+ local payment methods to financial institutions, payment service providers, and their merchants. All on one platform, with one contract, and one API. Our technology, services, and expertise help merchants and other businesses sell goods and services to consumers anywhere in the world.
While PPRO has been running since 2006, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 40 nationalities – all united around one goal – to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating global commerce, our internal mission is to encourage a culture of driving change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.