Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (f/m/x)
HR – Talent /
Permanent - full time
Since the beginning of this year PPRO is officially a Unicorn, and with the planned growth for the coming years as a business, also our teams are growing. To support this, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the Talent team.
As Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be responsible for the full cycle recruitment for all roles across our Business organisation. We have offices in Berlin, Cologne, Munich, Luxembourg and London within the EMEA region where your focus will be, however, your managers might be in one of our other offices globally.
Next to end-to-end recruitment, supporting and advising hiring managers on the process and how to hire the best talent for their teams, you also proactively help to improve our recruiting processes, generate pipelines and you provide an exceptional candidate experience. Together with the Talent Acquisition Team, you will lift recruitment to a higher level.
- Manage the complete recruitment process across all our Business Units EMEA on all levels
- Being the trusted Advisor on all recruitment matters for the business
- Develop and creative strategies to infuse pipelines with candidates from diverse backgrounds
- Find and engage unique and passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
You'll need to have:
- 8+ years of experience recruiting for Business roles
- Full-cycle recruitment with experience hiring across multiple teams and platforms
- Proven track record engaging with candidates in various EMEA regions
- Experience in an international environment
- Proven track record of engaging passive candidates and building diverse pipelines
- Ability to partner and manage internal and external stakeholders
- A data-driven mindset and approach to solving problems and drawing insights
- Experience independently partnering with senior leadership on hiring initiatives
- Experience in problem-solving across all stages of the hiring cycle
What we are offering:
- To work for a unicorn!
- A fast-growing international organisation
- 30 days of holiday
- Flexible work policy
- Work with 46 different nationalities spread across 10 different countries
- A place where your ideas are heard and your input can be huge
- Healthy snack and coffee for when we go back to the office
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
Most of the world’s e-commerce purchases are made with a local payment method, not a big-brand credit card. Yet most of the payments industry is card-centric; not many companies can accept the 500 different ways the world pays. That’s where PPRO comes in.
PPRO focuses on local payments, all day, every day. While many Buzzword-as-a-Service companies try to be all things to all people, we painstakingly engineer our infrastructure to do one thing: help businesses accept payment across borders. And it pays off; our technology and services power international growth for companies like Citi, Mollie, PayPal, and Worldpay.
Speaking of growth, we just raised over $180 million in new investment to take PPRO to the next level. If you want to work at a company where every idea is heard, and there’s always a way to make an impact, let’s talk. If you like to work the way we do – by building trust and driving change – we want to hear from you.
Our offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo are home to a diverse team representing 40+ nationalities. And while there are over 320 of us, we’re all united by one mission: to deliver in the next era of local payments infrastructure and power growth for businesses all over the world.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.