Product Marketing Manager
Product Management – Product Management
What will you be doing?
- Lead the creation and definition of PPRO’s product and service offer that is competitive, coherent and comprehensive.
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive product marketing strategy for each LPM release, categories (bank, cash, wallet, etc), merchant segments and new market entry
- Understand market pricing and competitive forces that influence pricing and price-based decisions and propose changes to PPRO’s pricing strategy that is based on services/solutions and PPRO’s holistic value proposition
- Develop a 4Ps view (product, promotion, pricing, and place) to most competitively position PPRO’s payment services and value proposition
- Understand, propose and drive improvements in PPRO’s product marketing by focusing on channel, customer, and competitor
- Develop and drive activities to influence merchant purchase decisions indirectly through partner PSPs
- Supervise the product launch and go-to-market activities (especially merchant pilots, documents, training, timelines).
- Engage our key partners and support them in their evaluation and launch of new payment methods
- Manage the product aspects on the PPRO Partner Portal in collaboration with the product marketing coordinator. Evaluate and drive the implementation of click dummies into the partner portal.
- Define and manage the business product documentation in collaboration with corporate marketing
- Perform active market research and build a strong network in the payments industry.
- Help in updating and distributing our product offer, product changes, roadmap and release notes process.
What are your qualifications?
- Ability to connect with internal and external stakeholders on different levels
- Strong knowledge and expertise in the payments sector. (ideally from PSP or scheme side)
- Strong communication skills (listening and presenting), able to excite others
- Good understanding of technical and business flows
- Research and analytical skills