Compliance Analyst (f/m/x)
Compliance – Compliance /
Permanent - full time
As Compliance Analyst at PPRO you will be part of the team responsible for building and upholding the principles of the Compliance program to ensure PPRO’s adherence to the relevant rules in force. Our international expansion and continued growth require that we develop our current Compliance function further to support our regulatory requirements in the future. This role's key to the running of the Compliance function and the business at large.
What will you be doing:
You will be supporting the overall maturing of PPRO’s compliance programme and helping ensure its robust and smooth day-to-day operations. Your background and experience will allow you to maintain the high standards, as well as develop and improve PPRO’s approach.
- Conduct due diligence and policies reviews on corporate client setups and business models in accordance with internal PPRO guidelines;
- Propose innovative solutions to drive maturity in company systems and processes;
- Monitor and assess high-risk transaction scenarios and take relevant measures to protect the
- Review, prepare and submit SARs (Suspicious Activity Reports) to the National Crime Agency;
- Review Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) and Sanctions matches, analyze the data available and make recommendations for review by the respective Nominate Officer;
- Analyze and review law enforcement/partner bank information requests and coordinate
- responses across Compliance teams in accordance with policy;
- Coordinate, compile and submit reporting to management and executives;
- Ongoing review of PPRO Financial Ltd. policies and procedures to ensure they are maintained in accordance with the regulations in force;
You’ll need to have:
- 8+ years of experience of working in a Compliance function;
- Deep knowledge of payment acquiring and financial services;
- Experience and expertise with various compliance operations, such as customer due diligence assessments, business model assessments, reviews of financial transactions, PEP and sanctions screening, etc., as well as experience with relevant tools supporting these operations;
- Certifications in AML / CFT or other regulatory aspects will be considered an advantage;
- Certifications in computer system and project management will be considered an advantage;
- Result orientation and ability to work through to a conclusion;
- Methodical approach to problem solving and managing your workload;
- Fluent spoken and written English;
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better, as well as take pride in completing tasks and implementing working solution We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Who are we
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.