Treasury Assistant - Back Office (f/m/x)
Treasury – Treasury /
Permanent - full time
As our Treasury Assistant - Back Office you will be responsible for all aspects of the treasury back office management, including the bank account management and maintenance of our treasury management systems. You will develop and maintain best in class treasury processes, procedures and control As a part of the Global Treasury Organisation you will fulfil an important role and you will have a valuable and direct impact in our processing value chain.
What you will be doing:
- Supervision of the treasury back office function
- Settlement and confirmation processing and control, plus query resolution
- Oversee the input and processing of treasury transactions into the main accounting system
- Coordination of statutory accounts from a treasury perspective
- Maintenance, administration and development of the Treasury Management System, to improve efficiency, maintain control, and enable better visibility of treasury transactions.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking, Finance or Accounting
- At least 5 years’ experience in Banking, Finance or Treasury
- Understanding of banking instruments, procedures and dealing practices
- Experience in Banking CDD & KYCMaintain, review and implement bank accounts worldwide
- Good treasury accounting or financial accounting experience
- Experience of corporate accounting and treasury management systems (ideally REVAL)
- Ability to work within fixed and short time-frames, especially for dealing and settlement
- Working knowledge of Google Suite or MS Office
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
PPRO removes the complexity of international payments. In a nutshell, we process billions of financial transactions across the world, providing access to 150+ local payment methods to financial institutions, payment service providers, and their merchants. All on one platform, with one contract, and one API. Our technology, services, and expertise help merchants and other businesses sell goods and services to consumers anywhere in the world. While PPRO has been running since 2006, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 40 nationalities – all united around one goal – to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers.
While our company mission is to keep innovating global commerce, our internal mission is to encourage a culture of driving change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are. PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.