Digital Workplace Senior Engineer
Digital Workplace – Cloud Ops /
Permanent - full time
We’re on a mission to make digital payments more accessible in every corner of the planet. Through our innovative payment solutions we empower businesses of all sizes to access new markets and connect with more customers. Ant Group, PayPal, and Stripe are just some of the companies that depend on PPRO to accelerate their growth.
We take pride in our diversity, which comprises over 65 nationalities spread across 11 global locations, and while there are over 550 of us, we’re all united by a shared a passion for building – whether that’s trusted relationships with our customers, or next generation products that make payments simpler, faster, and more secure for everyone.
We want everyone to make a difference at PPRO. This means seizing opportunities to maximise your impact; having a growth mindset; building trust, and driving change.
We’re just at the start of our journey to become the leading payments technology provider globally – and that’s where you come in
As the Digital Workplace Senior Engineer at PPRO, your day will centre around taking ownership of our collaboration tools and platforms to empower our distributed workforce. In this critical role, you will manage and optimise the suite of tools, including Google Workspace, Slack, Miro, ensuring seamless communication and collaboration across the organisation.
By prioritising practical and efficient solutions, you will ensure our collaboration platforms and tools are tailored to the unique needs of PPRO, while maintaining a cohesive support strategy that fosters an exceptional technology experience for our employees. As a strong advocate for automation, you will apply your expertise in enabling efficient workflows to reduce manual effort and repetitive tasks.
What you will be doing:
- Own, develop and support the collaboration tools, enabling PPROs distributed workforce to connect, collaborate and communicate effectively;
- Use you deep subject matter expertise to operate and support Google Workplace’s core collaboration services;
- Own Slack, enable and support the business units with their integration and automation efforts;
- Automate and integrate the platforms, reducing manual effort and repetitive tasks;
- Use Teraform to deploy permissions schemes in GCP, supporting our Data team;
- Own and optimize the license management of your platforms;
- You will collaborate and stay closely connected with your peers across various business functions in order to best represent the team when speaking with key stakeholders and to ensure a cohesive support strategy;
You'll need to have:
- Deep technical experience with Google Workspace, Microsoft 365, Slack, Miro;
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform, Azure, idPs (Okta, OneLogin, ADFS);
- Scripting and application integration experience (e.g. Python and APIs)
- Experience providing corporate, employee technology in a cloud native organisation;
- Experience working in a Global, multi-cultural team
- Experience interacting with customers, executives, and business leaders
- Experience managing external partners and suppliers
What's in it for you?:
Hybrid working - We offer flexible working, so you can strike the right balance between office and home working. That’s on top of our 30 days holiday allowance.
Lunch Vouchers - 10,80euros x 18 / month - Enjoy a moment of conviviality and a good and balanced meal thanks to your Lunch Pass.
Travel Insurance - because better safe than sorry - the travel insurance is covering (partially with certain excess amounts): Sickness, Costs in relation to rescission/break-off during a travel, Luggage and Accident.
Professional and personal development - We provide leadership cafes, on-the-job
training, and access to LinkedIn learning to help you gain knowledge beyond your role. We also offer French language courses to our non native speakers employees.
Free gym membership - We’ll cover the cost of your gym, so you can look after your physical fitness (and your wallet too)
Mental Health Platform - We’ve teamed up with a top well-being platform to provide one-on-one therapy, chat therapy, therapist-led courses, guided meditations, and more.
Our office - Located in Hollerich - two steps away from the Bouillon P+R and easily accessible with public transportations, our office is well equipped and is set up to foster team engagement and collaboration. From a walking distance to restaurants and bars, you are guaranteed to enjoy your lunches and afterworks.