Administration – Team Assistant
PPRO is growing rapidly, and we are on the lookout for new team members to join our Singapore Office. At PPRO, we empower each other to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions, while always raising the bar. Therefore, a successful team members will also be one who thrives in this work environment.
If you think you fit the bill, we’d like to hear from you!
- Support PPRO’s AP expansion by working closely with the business owners - preparing, collating and filling documents in a corporate, banking and regulatory context
- Filing for licensing applications, preparing document pack
- Coordinating and collating documents for incorporation e.g. creating certified true copies of IDs
- Support HR on the administrative part of filing for working permits, Support business functions coordinating deliverables for due diligence processes with external partners
- Diary and travel management for the management team
- Overseeing general office operation
- Maintaining office policies and managing health and safety procedures
- Catering planning
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing meeting room calendars and schedules
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations
- Creation travel reports including travel expenses via our travel expense tool
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels
- 2-5 years of professional experience
- Experience as a secretary or administrative support
- Experience in a corporate, regulatory and banking environment preferred
- Understanding of Singaporean labour law (EP application)
- Good command of English other language skills are a plus
- Problem Solving
- Planning and OrganiSation
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.