Head of Platform Infrastructure Runtime (f/m/x)
Infrastructure – Platform Infrastructure Runtime
PPRO is a fast-growing payments company at the forefront of cross-border ecommerce with teams around the world. As both a technology company and a Financial Institution, Information security is paramount. With 250 people from over 40 different countries, the culture at PPRO is highly international, dynamic and engaging.
PPRO is looking for a Head of Platform Infrastructure Runtime to join our team in our Munich office. This is a newly created role, so a lot of room to have an impact on the business, to grow and to develop.
What will you be doing:
As our Head of Platform Infrastructure Runtime, you will be leading the evaluation of our infrastructure in the cloud to more automation, high security, and compliance. You will ensure roadmaps and project plans to create a common infrastructure. Next to that, you will support the TecOps team in specifying detailed monitoring and alerting solutions for business functions and service level agreements.
- Design and build DataLake in the cloud including access policies, checks and automation
- Cooperate with product management and software engineering to define and implement Business Events
- Build your team with data scientists and software engineers to operate and evolve data business
- Liaise with BI to deliver quality certified versioned reports internally, but also to customers and partners.
- University degree (MSc) in computer science, engineering or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience, 2 years in a line management/leadership position
- Experience in working in a data-driven business
- Understanding of the concepts for SRE, DevOps and how to apply it to the organisation
- Experience in working with regulators and auditors
- Knowhow in applying frameworks like COBIT or ITIL
- Understanding of software engineering processes and know-how in automation and experience with CI/CD
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.