Technical Support Specialist
Operations – Technical Operations
PPRO is growing rapidly, and we are on the lookout for new team members to join our exciting business. At PPRO, we empower each other to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions, while always raising the bar. Therefore, a successful team members will also be one who thrives in this work environment.
If you think you fit the bill, we’d like to hear from you!
- Act as the first point of contact to receive, prioritise and record all incoming client support requests, taking ownership of user problems and progressing to resolution in a timely manner.
- Test new payment schemes and report back issues to your engineering and product colleagues to improve its quality.
- Escalate unresolved queries to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers).
- Be involved in the day-to-day operations of the payment processing business to help boarding, risk and account management to succeed
- Be involved in the on-boarding of new clients regarding KYC verification.
- QA monitoring of payment systems and schemes
- Emergency service for technical service disruptions
- Support your colleagues solving technical questions
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical related field or industry equivalent experience is required.
- Experience in diagnosing and troubleshooting customer queries quickly, and successfully
- Experience in web technologies (HTTPS, HTTP, SSL) is a strong plus
- Experience in payments industry ideally in local alternative payment solutions is a strong plus
- Experience to use OTRS, Zendesk, Freshdesk, JIRA or similar client ticketing tools
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Familiar with internal processing monitoring mechanisms and tools such as Nagios, Munin, etc.
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.