IT Service Desk Analyst
Infrastructure – IT Service Desk
PPRO is growing rapidly, and we are on the lookout for new team members to join our exciting business. At PPRO, we empower each other to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions, while always raising the bar. Therefore, a successful team members will also be one who thrives in this work environment.
If you think you fit the bill, we’d like to hear from you!
Your main responsibilities
- Communicate clearly and professionally with our internal customers during support and training.
- Work closely with the team to improve the IT Service strategy
- Manage the service responsibility for our communication tools, such as video conferencing as a service and IP telephony.
- Handle Directory Services and Identity Access Management
- Passion for emerging technologies.
- Extensive experience in managing and troubleshooting with Apple products (macOS & iOS) and Windows 7 & 10 desktop environments.
- Positive, upbeat, and polite attitude; able to work with various users to troubleshoot technical incidents and requests.
- Ability to respond calmly to high-pressure situations, and to communicate professionally with non-technical users.
- Good understanding with wireless and network infrastructure
- Good practice in creating user guides, and encourage self-service
- ITIL foundation awareness/accreditation
- Good command of the English language
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.