Finance Analyst Jr. Brazil - - Settlement
Sao Paulo /
Operations – Finance Operations /
Permanent - full time
We are looking for a Jr. Finance Analyst to join our team in Sao Paulo (PPRO's biggest office in Latam). While supporting the Finance Operations area, you will have the opportunity to interact with several internal areas and also with our providers, both in Brazil and abroad. If you really love team working, if you are passionate about what you do and are not afraid to raise the bar, join us!
What will you be doing:
- You will be part of the Financial Operations team, supporting the sales reconciliation process and providing a faster solution for unmatching transactions. In this role your main tasks will be:
- Prepare, compare, identify, analyze, and resolve differences in sales transactions.
- Support the CRM area in answering customer calls (2nd level);
- Answer and solve account manager calls related to reconciliations.
- Keep financial controls and KPI’s up to date.
- Support Accounting and Reporting team with information.
You’ll need to have:
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, or proven experience in the area.
- Experience with reconciliation is a differential.
- In-deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Working Knowledge of MS Office and Google Suite
- Ease of handling different systems.
- Advanced English (good reading, writing, and listening is crucial).
- Analytical and investigative skills.
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
Most of the world’s e-commerce purchases are made with a local payment method, not a big-brand credit card. Yet most of the payments industry is card-centric; not many companies can accept the 500 different ways the world pays. That’s where PPRO comes in.
PPRO focuses on local payments, all day, every day. While many Buzzword-as-a-Service companies try to be all things to all people, we painstakingly engineer our infrastructure to do one thing: help businesses accept payment across borders. And it pays off; our technology and services power international growth for companies like Citi, Mollie, PayPal, and Worldpay.
Speaking of growth, we just raised over $180 million in new investment to take PPRO to the next level. If you want to work at a company where every idea is heard, and there’s always a way to make an impact, let’s talk. If you like to work the way we do – by building trust and driving change – we want to hear from you.
Our offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo are home to a diverse team representing 60+ nationalities. And while there are over 390 of us, we’re all united by one mission: to usher in the next era of local payments infrastructure and power growth for businesses all over the world.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
You must be eligible to live and work in the country of employment.