Finance Analyst Jr. Brazil
Sao Paulo /
Operations – Finance Operations /
Permanent - full time
We are looking for a Jr. Finance Analyst to join our team in Sao Paulo (PPRO's biggest office in Latam). While supporting the Finance Operations area, you will have the opportunity to interact with several internal areas and also with our providers, both in Brazil and abroad. If you really love team working, if you are passionate about what you do and are not afraid to raise the bar, join us!
What will you be doing:
- You will be part of the Financial Operations team, supporting the sales reconciliation process and providing a faster solution for unmatching transactions. In this role your main tasks will be:
- Prepare, compare, identify, analyze, and resolve differences in sales transactions.
- Answer and solve global treasury calls related to reconciliations.
- Keep financial controls and KPI’s up to date.
- Support Accounting and Reporting team with information.
You’ll need to have:
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, or proven experience in the area.
- Experience with reconciliation is a differential.
- In-deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Working Knowledge of MS Office and Google Suite
- Ease of handling different systems.
- Advanced English (good reading, writing, and listening is crucial).
- Analytical and investigative skills.
We’d love to see:
That you are organized, proactive, committed, result oriented, like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
PPRO removes the complexity of international payments. In a nutshell, we process billions of financial transactions across the world, providing access to 150+ local payment methods to financial institutions, payment service providers, and merchants. All on one platform, with one contract, and one API.
Our technology, services, and expertise help merchants and other businesses sell goods and services to consumers anywhere in the world. While PPRO has been running since 2006, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 40 nationalities – all united around one goal – to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating global commerce, our internal mission is to encourage a culture of driving change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.