Business Operations Specialist (f/m/x)
Operations – Finance Operations /
Permanent - full time
Due to PPRO’s success and growth, we are looking for a Business Operations Specialist to join our team. Reporting directly to the Chief Operations Officer, we have created this new position in order to drive and enable the growth of PPRO’s business. You will focus on executing the business strategy and driving operational excellence across all departments and geographies. You will be based in one of our German offices (Berlin, Cologne or Munich).
What will you be doing:
As Business Operations Specialist you work across all teams at PPRO to drive and enable growth of PPRO’s business. You lead mission critical, cross-functional efforts, provide objective analysis and insights, and execute on strategic initiatives. You dig into designing new business systems and processes to scale PPRO, helping to build new products, or unlocking new revenue opportunities.
- You work in close collaboration with the Sales team to identify the most important revenue opportunities and then connect with key individuals across other corporate functions like Operations or Product to develop solutions
- You work together with the Product team to prioritise and launch the most important products to our business
- You design and implement business and operational systems and processes that support PPRO’s products and services
- You define, develop, and deliver business metrics to help track the health of the business
- You perform analyses that help orchestrate and steer the global operations team to make the right decisions
- You coordinate communication with leadership and teams to ensure initiatives meet planned goal
You'll need to have:
- 8+ years of experience in a similar role in high growth tech companies. Experience as a consultant is an advantage
- Experience in product or project management, taking initiatives from conception to launch
- Highly strategic, analytical and operational role in fast-paced environments
- You excel at digging deep into the data, documentation and processes, thinking from first principles, and delivering the best results
- You enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects
- You have a proven track record for working well across teams and with external partners
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English language
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
PPRO removes the complexity of international payments. In a nutshell, we process billions of financial transactions across the world, providing access to 150+ local payment methods to financial institutions, payment service providers, and merchants. All on one platform, with one contract, and one API.
Our technology, services, and expertise help merchants and other businesses sell goods and services to consumers anywhere in the world. While PPRO has been running since 2006, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 40 nationalities – all united around one goal – to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating global commerce, our internal mission is to encourage a culture of driving change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.