Internship in Human Resources
HR – HR Generalist
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We are currently looking for an Internship for our HR department. You are located in Munich and will work closely with the colleagues in Munich and Luxemburg. You get insights in all HR basic processes around the employee journey and support the different teams on administrative tasks, meetings and workshops. You get your own area of responsibility to develop your skills and get guidance by experienced HR experts in a great working environment.
What you will be doing
- Support of HR teams (Munich and Luxemburg) for administrative topics and global governance documentation
- Work on various employee and Manager requests (e.g. reference letters)
- Assist recruiting and talent acquisition
- Prepare process descriptions and meeting presentations
- Schedule and prepare meetings and phone conferences as well as workshop support
Who you are
- Studies of economics, preferably with focus area Human Resources
- Have a positive, trustful and polite attitude
- able to work with various employees and Managers
- Must be respectful, honest and discrete
- Organised and structured (pay attention to detail and timelines)
- Team spirit and intercultural interested
- Good communication skills and fluent English (oral and written)
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.