Technical Sales & Account Manager
Sales – Account Management /
Permanent - full time
As a Technical Sales & Account Manager (TAM), you will build and maintain relationships with some of PPRO’s key customers all of which have a real passion for payments and the opportunities that it can bring to their underlying e-commerce customers.
Technical Sales & Account Managers help build and take ownership of the technical account strategy of our clients business with PPRO. Being a client facing role, you will be a major focal point for everything that is technically and project related to PPRO. Operating as part of a collaborative team with the relevant commercial account managers, you will focus on delivering customer success by driving new opportunities internally and externally and operationalising PPRO services within our clients portfolio.
You will play a key part in representing your partner within PPRO, sharing their experience and wishes with the account, support, product managers and leaders throughout the company. By helping to draw the shape of our products and contribute your point of view you will help drive our shared success.
What will you be doing:
- Be there for your customers. Help them to build their business for success and transform from customers to partners
- Manage your clients growth and opportunity initiatives throughout the PPRO organisation
- Use your skills to help our platform enable the partners business to grow
- Help the customer to translate business requirements to technical solutions by building knowledge and understanding of the possibilities presented by different platforms
- Be the messenger that breaks down the corporate silos between different technical teams and business teams using simple language and personal skills
- When things are not running as smooth as they should, you will take leadership on the situation and help everyone to get back on track
You'll need to have:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated record of payments experience in a technical/product role
- Aptitude for comprehending enterprise-level troubleshootingInfluencing; developing early influence skills, working effectively with teams to present logical and compelling arguments to enhance innovation and efficiencies
- Can speak and engage with technical leaders
- Confirms and clarifies information gained from listening to customers before transmitting / sharing
- Relies on facts and past experiences to eliminate customer concern when negotiating
- Reviews each stage of the negotiation to identify gaps and next steps to address any opportunities
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.