Chief Operations Officer
CrossCard – CrossCard
CrossCard is growing rapidly, and we are on the lookout for an experienced Chief Operations Officer to join our Luxembourg office to contribute to the business development and operational execution of Crosscard’s strategy to be the number one corporate account e-money service in Europe. You will co-lead the company’s compliance with its regulatory obligations as an electronic money institution and maintain and develop the company’s internal control and corporate governance. Next to that you will be the Authorised manager for electronic money institution reporting directly to the board of directors and responsible to the CSSF.
Your main responsibilities
- Execution of the company’s business and operational strategy to offer e-money services in Europe
- In charge of the effective, sound and prudent day-to-day business management of the company in compliance with the strategies and guidelines set by the board of directors and laws and regulations
- Oversees the staff and teams responsible for sales and marketing, product, legal, information technology, outsourcing operations, and internal audit (note: the second authorised manager is responsible for treasury, accounting, finance, enterprise risk, human resources and compliance)
- Implement the company’s internal governance strategies and principles
- Work closely with the Crosscard general manager to efficiently and effectively achieve the company’s business targets
- Must meet the suitability criteria to serve as an authorised manager of an e-money institution. These include the candidate’s reputation, professional experience, independence and availability
- Deep knowledge and expertise of regulated financial services, especially in electronic money
- Strong execution, management and communication skills
- Solid project management skills
Crosscard is not just another FinTech startup. We are an e-money institution with a license by the Luxembourg banking authority CSSF and member of Mastercard with offices in Luxembourg and Munich. With our consumer brand VIABUY, we help people manage their everyday payments without the need for a bank - and no matter if good, or bad, or no credit history at all. In the last three years we have built a significant B2B business, too. All this we created under the hat of PPRO, the go-to hub for local payment methods funded by HPE, Paypal and Citi.
Building upon the running business and years of experience, we are now becoming independent to follow our new mission – to simplify and automate corporate spending and build no less than the future of company expenses and cash management. Capturing the momentum, we strive to become even more customer-centric, an environmentally friendly company and a must go-to-employer. Our international team is growing rapidly, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose: to deliver maximum value and the best experience for our customers.