Technical Integrations Consultant (f/m/x)
Operations – Integrations Consulting /
Permanent - full time
eCommerce growth around the world is growing at an exceptional pace, beyond that which ‘traditional’ methods of payment can reach. Payment providers around the world are in a rush to enable merchants to reach these non-traditional, local methods of payment.
To that end, we at PPRO are looking for an Integrations Consultant (f/m/x) for our Berlin or Munich office - you will guide PPRO’s clients on the journey from initial technical work-shopping to final go-live.
Our clients look to PPRO to provide a well-rounded individual who can provide the following: industry knowledge, technical know-how, and a human face & voice to the business. Our clients trust us to be a candid, open partner who is unafraid to be in conflict with conventional thinking - being able to say no in both parties’ interest is more powerful than saying yes in some circumstances.
In short, relationships are everything and to this role you must bring a history of customer interactions.
Strong technical aptitude - we’re not looking for a developer, but the following technologies should not be foreign to an applicant (be prepared to be quizzed about how to utilize any of these technologies during an interview)
- HTTPS / SSL / Lifecycle of configuring an SSL certificate
- SSH / SFTP
- HTTPS POST
- HTML knowledge
- Hands-on experience with APIs (ex: sample integrations, Postman experience etc.)
- Experience with owning technical portions of RFPs / RFIs
- Payments industry experience highly preferred
- Familiarity with AWS and what it means for clients
3+ years of work experience in a customer-facing, semi-technical role. Preferably within the payments industry, fintech or banking
- Strong pedigree of customer service
- Ability to juggle customized customer needs with internal capacity / technical feasibility
- Proven delivery of large projects from start to finish
- Consultative approach to problem solving
- Flexibility to coordinate work / stakeholders across multiple time zones whether in the office or on the road
- Strong English skills both verbal and written - a native speaker is not required
- Applicant must be in located in Munich the position is not available to remote work
- Applicants must be flexible to travel for up to a week at a time for conferences, customer meetings etc. Travel will be primarily in the EU, with travel possibilities in Asia, South and North America.
Nice to have skill set
- Understanding of how to stand up web servers / supporting an application stack
- At least one additional human language
- Understanding of what it means to be a shopper in multiple markets; ability to understand why people prefer to pay a different way than the applicant’s local norm
- German / Bavarian is a nice plus for the Munich office (Mia san Mia!), but not at all mandatory... PPRO has > 50 cultures in its global team! English regardless is the core language of the company.
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
Most of the world’s e-commerce purchases are made with a local payment method, not a big-brand credit card. Yet most of the payments industry is card-centric; not many companies can accept the 500 different ways the world pays. That’s where PPRO comes in.
PPRO focuses on local payments, all day, every day. While many Buzzword-as-a-Service companies try to be all things to all people, we painstakingly engineer our infrastructure to do one thing: help businesses accept payment across borders. And it pays off; our technology and services power international growth for companies like Citi, Mollie, PayPal, and Worldpay.
Speaking of growth, we just raised over $180 million in new investment to take PPRO to the next level. If you want to work at a company where every idea is heard, and there’s always a way to make an impact, let’s talk. If you like to work the way we do – by building trust and driving change – we want to hear from you.
Our offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo are home to a diverse team representing 40+ nationalities. And while there are over 320 of us, we’re all united by one mission: to deliver in the next era of local payments infrastructure and power growth for businesses all over the world.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.