Team Lead - IT Service Desk (f/m/x)
Infrastructure – IT Service Desk /
Permanent - full time
You are a real business partner to all our internal customers and users. With your hands-on attitude, it is easy to get your team members committed to our strategy.
As a natural leader, it’s an ease for you to build a great team and lead to a new level of project delivery excellence. You will be part of the Global IT team that consists of Service Desk, IT Business Cloud Integration, IT Assurance and your team. You will be located in Munich, Germany, your impact will be worldwide.
You will train, mentor, and oversee members of the IT Service Desk team across EMEA. In addition to leadership responsibilities, this position provides technical support to the end-user community and company-sponsored events, addressing all problems while ensuring delivery of consistent, quality customer service across the organization. As side of the day to day work with internal customers and leading a great team, you will also have the chance to improve the landscape actively by executing improvement initiatives (projects).
What will you be doing:
- Own and manage problems and incidents from start to finish
- Providing training and mentoring to team members through stat measurements, end-user follow-up to ensure that expectations are met
- Regularly report the ongoing status of projects, day-to-day activities, and run team meetings
- Regularly meet with the internal customers to improve the service and manage expectations
- Help to improve the IT landscape by managing & executing initiatives/projects
- Effective communication, management and escalation of known incidents
- Assist with the processing of user accounts, assisting in complex ticket requests, and procurement of IT equipment and participating in escalations with subject matter experts
- Act as primary IT escalation point
- Major Incident Management: Act as an Incident Manager on a rotating “on-duty” basis and ensure all major incidents are handled according to internal guiding processes (professional communications will be vital).
You’ll need to have:
- Experience in leading a team
- Strong know-how of management tools for endpoints, clients and security
- Strong Windows 10 and Apple macOS knowledge and troubleshooting skills
- Strong Mobile device knowledge and troubleshooting skills (IOS preferred)
- Advanced troubleshooting and diagnosing tactics
- Customer service skills, interpersonal skills, and management of multiple personality styles
- Ability to interface confidently with executive staff, external customers, and vendors
- Strong problem solving and decision-making abilities
- English communication skills, both written and verbal
We’d love to see:
- That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.