DevOps Engineer - Sao Paulo
Sao Paulo /
Infrastructure – Dev Ops /
Permanent - full time
Your heart beats for writing code and system administration. You have always felt at home in both worlds, and believe that you can be the bridge between Infrastructure and Development. With your extensive experience in Linux and scripting, it is always easy for you to make the necessary changes to the infrastructure to ensure fast and reliable deployment. With every iteration, you adjust and improve the processes and automate as much as possible. Your desk will be located in São Paulo, but your impact will be global.
Who will you be working with?
You will be working closely together with our DEV team based in São Paulo and with different areas like product, finance and infrastructure. You may be the technical contact for some infrastructure related questions. You will be able to provide all necessary information to our PPRO colleagues and stakeholders.
What will be your main responsibilities?
Contribute with the development team and conduct towards the best DevOps practices. Work closely with the development team to integrate continuous delivery in the development cycle. Apply best practices to an infrastructure and data storage level to ensure the best possible security setup. Automate the deployment and conﬁguration of our services in a scalable and multi-regional infrastructure.
Key Skills & Attributes
- 2+ years of experience in deploying and maintaining Linux servers
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and data security are required skills
- Shell script, AWS, Docker and Kubernetes, Chef, Puppet or Ansible
- Experience in payments (PCI) and security industry is a plus
- Team Leading or Mentoring experience would be a plus
- Previous recruitment of team members
- Live and breathe the command line
- Have some programming chops
- Natural born automator