Sao Paulo /
Operations – Technical Operations /
Permanent - full time
As a fast growing business, the complexity and coverage of our payments network is also fast growing. Therefore, we need a skilled professional to be part of the technical operations department to guarantee all connections are healthy and fully functional. This position will be responsible for monitoring, implementing and setting up business configuration, especially in what regards to a 24/7 global support.
What will you be doing:
- After comprehensive training on ppro’s products and technical integrations, you should be excited to play a pivotal role in supporting and maintaining the day-to-day internal and external operations.
- Closely monitoring our integrations with all the payment partners.
- Analyze and identify issues in technical systems forwarding them to the corresponding teams.
- Play an important role on the alerting strategy and thresholds definition.
- Constantly available to different departments to proactively follow up issues and awareness.
- Respond to problems and incidents, documenting, resolving and escalating as needed.
- Follow previous documented procedures and suggest new ones as needed.
You’ll need to have / Qualifications:
- Teamplayer and able to use collaboration tools & workflows
- Strong troubleshooting skills and structured process-oriented thinking
- Incident management experience is very welcome
- High attention to detail & able to challenge the "is-state" vs the "ideal state"
- Familiar with Jira & Confluence as well as generic ticketing tools
- Experience with Microsoft office tools (mainly Excel) or Google docs
- Previous experience with payment methods or payment flow related products is a plus
- Document your findings, setup processes and write instructions (ITIL)
- Proactive and oriented to improvements
- Able to express your thoughts and transfer knowledge to other people
- Excellent English skills in written and spoken
- Any software engineering or system administrator background would be of great help for you comfortable to write and modify scripts for automation of tasks to quickly understand everything as well as any previous experience in the payments industry.
- Comfortable to write and modify scripts for automation of tasks
- Previous experience with monitoring tools like Grafana, Kibana, Zabbix and ability to suggest better/new metrics to the engineering team.
- Basic knowledge of network security, sftp, http, aws, etc.
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
Most of the world’s e-commerce purchases are made with a local payment method, not a big-brand credit card. Yet most of the payments industry is card-centric; not many companies can accept the 500 different ways the world pays. That’s where PPRO comes in.
PPRO focuses on local payments, all day, every day. While many Buzzword-as-a-Service companies try to be all things to all people, we painstakingly engineer our infrastructure to do one thing: help businesses accept payment across borders. And it pays off; our technology and services power international growth for companies like Citi, Mollie, PayPal, and Worldpay.
Speaking of growth, we just raised over $180 million in new investment to take PPRO to the next level. If you want to work at a company where every idea is heard, and there’s always a way to make an impact, let’s talk. If you like to work the way we do – by building trust and driving change – we want to hear from you.
Our offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo are home to a diverse team representing 40+ nationalities. And while there are over 320 of us, we’re all united by one mission: to deliver in the next era of local payments infrastructure and power growth for businesses all over the world.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.