Infrastructure – IT Management / Audit
PPRO is growing rapidly, and we are on the lookout for new team members to join our exciting business. At PPRO, we empower each other to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions, while always raising the bar. Therefore, a successful team members will also be one who thrives in this work environment.
If you think you fit the bill, we’d like to hear from you!
What will be your main mission?
You are technology professional who knows about product delivery, and you are able to apply your deep knowledge of ISMS and privacy rules to ensure successful delivery to the highest standards. You are not just a box checker, but a thought leader in the area of security and privacy. You can communicate equally well with regulators, auditors and engineers, but your heart is in technology development. You will be based in Luxembourg, but your impact will be global.
Who will you be working with?
You will be part of the Technology Management Team working closely together with the Product and Operations teams to understand customers needs and contribute to product development cycles. Additionally you will be working with our legal and regulatory teams to ensure regulatory compliance across the business for the technology function. You also will be the contact person for security and privacy across the business for both internal and external stakeholders.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Further develop PPRO’s information security, IT compliance and privacy management programmes in collaboration with the functional teams
- Lead and manage third-party audits (e.g. ISAE 3402; PCI DSS) and customer due diligence related to privacy and IT controls
- Report to Luxembourg MD & CSSF on matters of security, privacy and IT compliance as part of the regulatory obligations to the CSSF
- Maintain risk assessment of security and privacy across PPRO’s products and infrastructure
- Assess and approve production changes and/or major releases affecting PPRO’s regulated services
- Define, implement and maintain IT policies to meet management and regulatory requirements
- Supervise the IT operations for PPRO’s customers, management and control of local IT services
- Supervise the performance of outsourced services from IT providers (including intra group companies)
- Oversee the management and reporting of any adverse incidents impacting PPRO’s customers and operations.
Who are you?
- You have at least 5 years' experience as IT Manager
- You have a good understanding and knowledge of ISMS (ISO 27001, COBIT, ITIL) as well as GDPR
- Excellent Project management
- Excellent communication in English language. Another Language such as French or German is an advantage
- Practical application of functional security and privacy within a product development lifecycle
- Experience with DevOps, Cloud (AWS) and Agile environments where rapid product delivery is essential to the customer experience.
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.