Compliance – Compliance
PPRO is growing rapidly, and we are on the lookout for new team members to join our exciting business. At PPRO, we empower each other to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions, while always raising the bar. Therefore, a successful team members will also be one who thrives in this work environment.
If you think you fit the bill, we’d like to hear from you!
PPRO’s international expansion and continued growth requires that we develop our current Compliance function further to support our regulatory requirements in the future and therefore we are looking for a Compliance Analyst to join our team in Munich. You will be part of our Compliance team, with 6+ Compliance professionals located in offices acrossLuxembourg, London and Munich.
What will you be doing
- Conduct due diligence and policies reviews on corporate client setups and business models in accordance with internal PPRO guidelines
- Monitor and assess high-risk transaction scenarios and take relevant measures to protect the business
- Review, prepare and submit SARs (Suspicious Activity Reports) to the National Crime Agency
- Review Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) and Sanctions matches, analyse the data available and make recommendations
- Analyse and review law enforcement/partner bank information requests and coordinate responses across Compliance teams in accordance with policy
- Coordinate and submit Compliance reporting to Compliance Manager and Compliance Officer
- Ongoing review of PPRO’s policies and procedures to ensure they are maintained in accordance with the regulations in force
Who are you
- You have 3+ years of experience in a Compliance function
- You have experience in payment acquiring and financial services
- A certifications in AML / CFT or other regulatory aspects will be considered an advantage
- You are result oriented and able to work through to a conclusion
- You like to solve problems having a methodical approach
- You have perfect English language skills, any other language will be an advantage
Who are we
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.