IT Service Desk Analyst
CrossCard – CrossCard
Crosscard is not just another FinTech startup. We are an e-money institution with a license by the Luxembourg banking authority CSSF and member of Mastercard with offices in Luxembourg and Munich. With our consumer brand VIABUY, we help people manage their everyday payments without the need for a bank - and no matter if good, or bad, or no credit history at all. In the last three years we have built a significant B2B business, too. All this we created under the hat of PPRO, the go-to hub for local payment methods funded by HPE, Paypal and Citi.
Building upon the running business and years of experience, we are now becoming independent to follow our new mission – to simplify and automate corporate spending and build no less than the future of company expenses and cash management. Capturing the momentum, we strive to become even more customer-centric, an environmentally friendly company and a must go-to-employer.
Our international team is growing rapidly, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose: to deliver maximum value and the best experience for our customers.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with our internal customers during support and training
- Work closely with the team to improve the IT Service strategy
- Manage the service responsibility for our communication tools, such as video conferencing as a service and IP telephony
- Handle G Suite Directory Services and Identity Access Management across an Atlassian service base and other platforms
- Passion for emerging technologies
- Extensive experience in managing and troubleshooting with Apple products (macOS & iOS) and Windows 7 & 10 desktop environments
- Experience working with cloud-based service tools (e.g., GSuites, JIRA, etc.)
- Positive, upbeat, and polite attitude; able to work with various users to troubleshoot technical incidents and requests
- Ability to respond calmly to high-pressure situations, and to communicate professionally with non-technical users
- Good understanding with wireless and network infrastructureGood practice in creating user guides, and encourage self-serviceITIL foundation awareness/accreditationGood command of the English language
What We Offer
Challenging and diverse work with scope to introduce your own ideas and experience
An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international corporate culture
An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects in a successful company with strong growth
Want to be part of our success story? We are looking forward to your application!