Sao Paulo /
Operations – Client Due Diligence /
Permanent - full time
We’re expanding our team!
We are on the lookout for a CDD Analyst in Sao Paulo, responsible for the onboarding of clients located in different countries, performing due diligence (KYC verification) and the setup of corporate clients in PPRO’s system.
You will be part of the Client Due Diligence team that reports to the Head of Client Due Diligence. You will be working closely with our Sales team, supporting them with a smooth process related to KYC and Due Diligence requirements.
You will be the contact person for all corporate onboarding questions in relation to the Due Diligence cases that are assigned to you and provide all necessary information (KYC related) to our PPRO colleagues.
At PPRO, we empower each other to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions, while always raising the bar. Therefore, a successful CDD Analyst will also be one who thrives in this work environment.
If you think you fit the bill, we’d like to hear from you!
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Supporting Sales team for KYC documents and procedures to ensure timely clients’ onboarding
- Handling of incoming onboarding queries in a proactive and solution-oriented manner
- Understanding the PPRO systems and payment products to best satisfy our clients’ needs
- Reporting to the Head of Department and assisting in developing and maintaining automated and streamlined processes that are consistent with PPRO policies and strategy
- Carrying out KYC/Due diligence analysis of clients and applications that come through and “translate” their requests.
- Ability to review the applications received, understand their business model and identify potential risks
- Communication with other departments such as the Technical operations, Sales, Finance, Compliance and Risk teams for the purpose of fulfilling clients’ needs effectively
Who we are looking for:
- You are motivated and engaged and enjoy working as part of an international team. You will work with clients and colleagues located in Europe, Asia and America
- You are willing to understand the needs of our clients and are eager to learn about the online payment industry, the related regulations and the resulting underwriting processes
- Documented experience performing KYC analysis, sanctions lists, PEPs review in a process-oriented environment
- Preferably 2 years of experience working in KYC, CDD, Compliance, Risk and related areas
- Good relationship skills, ability to deal with all levels of personnel in a courteous and efficient manner
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Self-sufficient and thorough. We are looking for someone that can manage time and tasks in an efficient manner
- Willing to learn about emerging industries and business models, keeping up with constant changes in regulations
- With an inquisitive mind capable of identifying oddities and out of standard situations
- Fluent in English. All activities are performed in English
You must be eligible to live and work in the country of employment.
We’re PPRO (pronounced “p-pro”). We’re on a mission to make digital payments more effective and accessible in every corner of the planet. After all, most people around the world don’t use international credit cards. In fact, 77% of consumers prefer to use local and alternative payment methods, such as Alipay in China and Boleto Bancário in Brazil.
By helping businesses to offer their consumers more payment choices at the checkout, we are helping to promote financial inclusion in every corner of the globe. We are also empowering local merchants to take part in the global e-commerce boom and compete with established global companies. That means they can hire more people, invest in more suppliers, and ultimately drive economic growth in their country and beyond.
We are a diverse team of over 650 people and 65+ nationalities spread across 11 global locations. Everyone here shares a passion for building – whether that’s forging close relationships with our customers, or constructing a payments infrastructure to accelerate their growth.
We want everyone to make a difference at PPRO. This means owning and seizing opportunities to maximize your impact; having a growth mindset; as well as building trust, and driving change. At PPRO there are countless opportunities to learn, develop and progress, and it’s up to you to own and shape your career path.
Every voice and perspective matter to us. We value diversity and never discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, or genetic information.
We are looking forward to meeting you!