Visual UI Designer
CrossCard – CrossCard
Crosscard is not just another FinTech startup. We are a licensed e-money institution and member of Mastercard with offices in Luxembourg and Munich. With our consumer brand VIABUY, we help people manage their everyday payments without the need for a bank and no matter if good or bad or no credit history at all. In the last three years we have built a significant B2B portfolio, too. All this under the hat of the PPRO Group, funded by HPE, Paypal and Citi.
Building upon the running business and years of experience, we are now becoming an independent company to follow our new mission – to simplify and automate corporate spending and cash management and build no less than the future of company expenses. Capturing the momentum, we strive to become even more customer-centric, an environmentally friendly company and a must go-to-employer. Our international team is growing rapidly, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose: to deliver maximum value and the best experience to our customers.
Your Main Mission
As our Visual UI Designer, you will support the Product Management, Engineering, Marketing and Sales teams to create great, intuitive user experiences for consumers and business users of all levels. You will also be a main contact for all user experience questions.
You will work with the Product Management, Engineering, Marketing and Sales teams on the visual, information, interface and interaction design of new products and features. You will be a main UI advocate for PPRO’s user-facing products.
- Work with Marketing and Product Management on the visual, information, interface and interaction design of new products and features
- Work with the Engineering team on the implementation of web pages, apps and other interfaces, delivering them graphics and integrating into web development frameworks and CMS
- Create functional wire frames, graphical prototypes, graphics for web, application or even offline to be used for feature development and communication
- Support market research into user interface and design methods to resolve new and existing interface problems at the mobile, website and software level
- Interface with Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, Content and Internationalization, Analytics/Business Intelligence and other functions to drive timely, seamless and successful creative projects
- Combine requirements and funnel them into your work with product, tech and other stakeholders, including external contractors
- Suggest your own projects and functionality based on your own experience and analysis
- Develop interactive features and tools for responsive multi-device websites, native apps and software for both internal and external use
- Support design cases for UI and UX testing (A/B, multivariant)
- As ideal candidate you will have 2 or more years of experience in graphic and interactive design for online and mobile environments and have an excellent track record in designing, developing and launching features and interfaces.
- You have User Interface Design experience with an understanding of conversion and retention processes
- You have an understanding of and the ability to carry out light frontend web work and use content management systems
- You have experience with tools like InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop, InVision, UXPin and MS Office applications
- A technical understanding of web production environments is essential. Technical understanding of software development processes is desirable.
- You are detail-oriented with strong problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- You have a proven ability to work effectively with international, cross-functional teams and to internalise new processes and developments in a highly dynamic industry
- You are capable of advocating for user experience and of promoting a user-experience-driven and user-journey-focused approach throughout the team and company