Conversion Rate Optimisation Expert - CRO (f/m/x)
Operations – Payment Integrations and Quality Excellence /
Permanent - full time
Become part of a team that's at the heart of our Acquiring business and help enrich the quality of the products we offer. We are looking for a Conversion Rate Optimisation Expert to join our team to help us implement industry-leading conversion quality in local payments.
You will help us improve the technical payment flow from Payment method suppliers through our gateway and the involved systems of PSP partners and merchant-shops - we call it "the end-2-end conversion quality" flow. In addition, you are an expert in user experience and joy-of-use analysis to provide the best payment experience to the buyer. If you are someone with a clear focus and strong commitment for quality excellence, become an advocate of conversion quality at PPRO.
What you will be doing:
- Drive end-to-end (merchant-shop, PSP, PPRO and payment scheme) payment conversion rate quality improvements and execution through full payment check-out life cycle including scope definition, analysis, mapping, detailed design, configuration, testing, and follow-up of implementation
- Lead project management of conversion optimisation cycles and research initiatives
- Monitoring, analysis and optimisation of the customer journey based on the collected website data to achieve the defined KPI targets
- Participate in testing, including test strategy guidance to meet conversion goals and balancing scenarios
- Track conversion KPIs, metrics and deliverables using appropriate tools
- Partner with client, sales, product and technical teams to define repeatable, optimised and scalable conversion quality approaches
You will need to have:
- Proven work experience in Conversion Rate Improvement, especially online payment check-out
- Experience with reporting tools like Tableau and Kibana (ELK Stack)
- Comfortable with providing client facing documentation and in leading discussions/design-sessions with client teams
- Experience with Agile/Scrum, continuous manual and automated testing
- Practical understanding of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Strong analytical, detail-oriented, problem-solving, and root cause analysis skills
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
Most of the world’s e-commerce purchases are made with a local payment method, not a big-brand credit card. Yet most of the payments industry is card-centric; not many companies can accept the 500 different ways the world pays. That’s where PPRO comes in.
PPRO focuses on local payments, all day, every day. While many Buzzword-as-a-Service companies try to be all things to all people, we painstakingly engineer our infrastructure to do one thing: help businesses accept payment across borders. And it pays off; our technology and services power international growth for companies like Citi, Mollie, PayPal, and Worldpay.
Speaking of growth, we just raised over $180 million in new investment to take PPRO to the next level. If you want to work at a company where every idea is heard, and there’s always a way to make an impact, let’s talk. If you like to work the way we do – by building trust and driving change – we want to hear from you.
Our offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo are home to a diverse team representing 40+ nationalities. And while there are over 320 of us, we’re all united by one mission: to deliver in the next era of local payments infrastructure and power growth for businesses all over the world.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.