Product Management – Product Management
What will be your main mission?
The Product Specialist is responsible for driving the product definition, scope and delivery of new payment methods in the APAC region. We are looking for a Product Specialist with proven experience and knowledge of product management or product ownership for FinTech and payments industry, with emphasis on payment processing and alternative payment methods (APMs).
Who you will be working with?
- You will be working with external and internal stakeholders. You will be communicating on a regulary basis with our partners to improve our products and define new requirements.
- As you are working closely with our Engineering, Sales and Operational teams you will discuss new features and plan how to implement them
What will be your main responsibilities?
- You will be a key player in the delivery of new payment methods from the APAC region
- You have product ownership for each of your products, their functionalities and features. You will define the product scope, assess and provide partner and business potential, legal/regulatory needs, market/tech/channels requirements, and effort.
- You work closely with internal and external stakeholders to understand and translate emerging customer requirements and develop them into detailed product specifications and business and functional requirements.
- You have end-to-end responsibility for business and functional requirements of your products. You are able to deliver business and functional requirement documents, user stories, process flow models and informational training aid.
- You collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish, and drive the technical vision determine project timelines, deliverables and resources
- You use general project management skills to ensure on-timely delivery of each product and feature launch
- 2+ years of experience working as a product manager, product owner, business analyst, or similar role delivering software products to the market
- Experience in payments, ideally alternative payments acquiring and processing
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Ability to read and understand payment APIs and workflows
- Experience gathering business requirements and turning them into detailed technical requirements
- Familiarity with internet-based product development including software development processes, data organization and security
- Experience working on emerging technologies is preferred
- Experience in rapid application development methodologies – agile, scrum, etc. preferred
- Ability to prioritise and work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and listening skills
Since this role is based in Singapore, we are giving priority to Singapore nationals.