Senior IT Vendor Management Analyst
Operations – Technical Operations
PPRO are now seeking a Senior IT Vendor Management Analyst to join the Munich office. You will be joining us at a time of hyper growth in an industry sector that can offer unique challenges. If you have been working in the SLA & IT arena and can bring experience, ideas and enthusiasm to the team then we would love to hear from you!
Key Impact of this Role:
Improve regulatory compliance
Contribute to the maturing of internal controls relating to IT outsourcing and SLA management
Some of the Key Responsibilities:
* Support the Business Operations, Outsourcing and IT Manager with SLA management activities
* Assess, measure, monitor, and report the performance of outsourced services including risk rating, SLAs and contractual status
* Prepare reports focusing on processing quality and timeliness of activities currently outsourced and overall performance including risk rating, SLAs and contractual status
* Recording and administering of new outsourcing proposals through to Operations, including any changes to the outsourced activities up to the termination or transfer of an outsourced activity
* Assist with the maintenance of all outsourcing and IT governance frameworks documentation
* Assist with completing of ongoing security and privacy assessments across PPRO’s products and infrastructure, and due diligence reports on outsourced arrangements
* Work with internal departments to evaluate and implement changes in proposed new regulations and to ensure that all current requirements are met in relation to activities outsourced in both the home country and outsourced location
* Work with the Outsourcing Manager and internal IT Auditor, to ensure Outsourcing Training is completedEnsure proper definition of Service Descriptions across different entities
What will a typical day look like:
* Assisting monitoring of the overall IT infrastructure covering the outsourced services
* Working with the Business Operations, Outsourcing and IT Manager to establish priorities and execute monitoring activitiesDocumentation and rolling out policies and procedures across the group
PPRO removes the complexity of international payments. In a nutshell, we process billions of financial transactions across the world, providing access to 150+ local payment methods to financial institutions, payment service providers, and merchants. All on one platform, with one contract, and one API.
Our technology, services, and expertise help merchants and other businesses sell goods and services to consumers anywhere in the world. While PPRO has been running since 2006, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 40 nationalities – all united around one goal – to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating global commerce, our internal mission is to encourage a culture of driving change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.