Senior IT Operations and Vendor Management Specialist (f/m/x)
Operations – Integrations Consulting /
Permanent - full time
PPRO is now seeking a Senior IT Operations and Vendor Management Specialist to join the Operations team in the Munich office. You will be joining us at a time of hyper growth in the payment services industry that can offer unique challenges and growth opportunities. You will contribute in maturing PPRO’s SLA Management program. You will also support implementation of regulatory driven requirements in the areas of IT operations, 3rd party management, and intragroup outsourcing arrangements. If you have experience in SLA, IT, and Vendor Management and can bring ideas and enthusiasm to the team then we would love to hear from you!
What will you be doing:
- Support the Business Operations, Outsourcing and IT Manager with SLA and IT management activities
- Support Incident Management, Change and Release Management processes
- Actively assess existing cloud and on-premise implementations and identify security and compliance issues
- Participate in Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery testing
- Support the definition of OLAs and SLAs, perform regular review of key performance metrics and service delivery reports
- Maintain critical OLA and SLA metrics including reporting thereof
- Ensure proper definition of Service Descriptions across different PPRO entities
- Prepare reports focusing on processing quality and timeliness of activities currently outsourced and overall performance including risk rating, SLAs and contractual status
- Ensure timely completion of due diligence and Outsourcing Risk assessments, this will include SLA and Contract reviews in line with EBA guidelines and PPRO policies
- Work with internal departments to evaluate and implement new regulations and to ensure that all requirements are met in relation to activities outsourced in both the home country and outsourced location
- Maintain the outsourcing register and related documentation, and ensure that all Cloud outsourcing arrangements are in compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Perform on-going assessment and monitoring of outsourced functions between PPRO entities (intragroup outsourcing)
You'll need to have:
- You have at least 8 years' of relevant experience in SLA assurance and business analytics with strong IT background
- Background in Information Governance, application deployment projects and overall sound understanding of IT related topics
- Business communication, Business Analysis, requirements gathering and project management skills
- Proven operational experience gained in an operational, IT or Vendor Management area
- Experience in contract and SLA reviews will be an added advantage
- Experience in cloud infrastructure services
- Process Control background will be advantageous
- A plus - you have experience with regulators framework
- Fluency in English is a must
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
Most of the world’s e-commerce purchases are made with a local payment method, not a big-brand credit card. Yet most of the payments industry is card-centric; not many companies can accept the 500 different ways the world pays. That’s where PPRO comes in.
PPRO focuses on local payments, all day, every day. While many Buzzword-as-a-Service companies try to be all things to all people, we painstakingly engineer our infrastructure to do one thing: help businesses accept payment across borders. And it pays off; our technology and services power international growth for companies like Citi, Mollie, PayPal, and Worldpay.
Speaking of growth, we just raised over $180 million in new investment to take PPRO to the next level. If you want to work at a company where every idea is heard, and there’s always a way to make an impact, let’s talk. If you like to work the way we do – by building trust and driving change – we want to hear from you.
Our offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo are home to a diverse team representing 40+ nationalities. And while there are over 320 of us, we’re all united by one mission: to deliver in the next era of local payments infrastructure and power growth for businesses all over the world.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.