TechOps Team Leader
Sao Paulo /
Operations – Technical Operations /
As a fast growing business, the complexity and coverage of our payments network is also fast growing. Therefore, we need a skilled professional to lead the operations department to organize and define better processes making sure all connections are healthy and fully functional. This position will be key in connecting the Latam team to the others team around the world, especially in what regards to a 24/7 global support.
What will you be doing:
- After comprehensive training on PPRO’s products and technical integrations, you should be excited to play a pivotal role in supporting and maintaining the day-to-day internal and external operations.
- Lead the team by example, knowing how to do and providing them the necessary knowledge and tools to closely monitor our integrations with all the payment partners.
- Guide merchants through challenging technical integrations: you’ll be exposed to client’s issues and questions.
- Attend emergency meetings to report and explain system outages.
- Design and develop processes for the most common critical situations.
- Constantly in touch with other departments to proactively forward issues or awareness.
- Trigger countermeasure actions and notifications in response to incidents.
You’ll need to have:
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Any software engineering or system administrator background would be of great help for you to quickly understand everything as well as any previous experience in the payments industry.
- An over communicative profile in order to raise awareness to all the different stakeholders.
- An excellent understanding of the meaning of every single application and its impact to the whole product we provide.
- Basic knowledge of security, certificates, encryption, sftp and alike is mandatory.
- Fluent English level is requested and Spanish is a plus.
PPRO removes the complexity of international payments. In a nutshell, we process billions of financial transactions across the world, providing access to 150+ local payment methods to financial institutions, payment service providers, and merchants. All on one platform, with one contract, and one API.
Our technology, services, and expertise help merchants and other businesses sell goods and services to consumers anywhere in the world. While PPRO has been running since 2006, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 40 nationalities – all united around one goal – to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating global commerce, our internal mission is to encourage a culture of driving change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.