Head of Commercial Marketing- (f/m/x)
Marketing – PR & Marketing
You will lead, guide and develop the commercial marketing team within the global Marketing & Communications organisation. As a team leader you will develop marketing strategies and execute marketing activities to support reaching our company revenue goals and develop a high-performing marketing team that will focus on the commercial side of the marketing function. The strategies and tactics you are implementing and driving will result in reach, brand awareness, lead generation and customer retention that drive commercial growth. The marketing strategy, plan and campaigns that you deliver will set PPRO apart from the competition.
- Create, implement and drive marketing strategies on the basis of the company’s goals that increase brand awareness and deliver revenue throughout the regions and target audiences
- Lead and develop the marketing team into a high-performing, commercially and revenue driven organisation
- Use the appropriate digital tools to create and drive lead generating and nurturing campaigns that increase pipeline and revenue
- Use Salesforce and Pardot as well as other tools to automise marketing activities that make the team and its processes scalable
- Drive brand and lead generation campaigns to meet company goals, identify new opportunities and support sales efforts
- Collaborate with content marketing, social media, design and PR teams to create supporting assets to implement integrated campaigns across multiple platforms
- Utilise relevant digital marketing channels to increase brand awareness and get our stories heard & read by an ever increasing target audiences
- Leverage marketing assets, data, events and collaterals to create revenue streamsImplement processes that support alignment and transparency throughout the team
Who you are
- 10+ years experience in international B2B (digital) marketing and team leading positions
- Very strong digital background and understanding how to use technology to reach marketing goals
- Strategic thinker with the ability to implement and drive strategy and relevant marketing plans
- Excellent analytical thinker and data driven marketer with strong data driven mindset
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively with a broad number of stakeholders and partners
- Self-starter, tenacious, motivated and proactive
- Very strong managerial and leadership capabilities
- Very strong Salesforce and Pardot skills
- Results driven team player
- Fluent English, other languages are an advantage
PPRO removes the complexity of international payments. In a nutshell, we process billions of financial transactions across the world, providing access to 150+ local payment methods to financial institutions, payment service providers, and merchants. All on one platform, with one contract, and one API. Our technology, services, and expertise help merchants and other businesses sell goods and services to consumers anywhere in the world.
While PPRO has been running since 2006, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 40 nationalities – all united around one goal – to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating global commerce, our internal mission is to encourage a culture of driving change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.