Sales – Account Management
PPRO is growing rapidly, and we are on the lookout for new team members to join our exciting business. At PPRO, we empower each other to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions, while always raising the bar. Therefore, a successful team members will also be one who thrives in this work environment.
If you think you fit the bill, we’d like to hear from you!
What will be your main mission?
You are an Account Manager with a mindset to help your partners and their merchants succeed. You will work to support the day to day needs of the partner to capitalize on the growing global ecommerce market by using local payment methods. You will help to educate and train partner’s sales, training, marketing and other teams about LPMs while coordinating growth initiatives both internally and externally.
As part of the PPRO team in the US, you will be the interface for multiple departments located worldwide. You love working with partners and our global teams to help promote and educate the market of LPMs. Within PPRO you will collaborate with our Business Development and Account Management teams and externally you support our US based partners with all business related questions.
Other areas you will be focussing on are:
- Relationship management with PPRO’s existing customers
- Growing the share of wallet and identify new opportunities for further partnership
- Contract negotiations with Payment Service Providers (PSP) or Acquiring Banks for new products and services
- Manage client performance, ensuring targets and other performance metrics are met
- Develop and improve quarterly partner plans
- Identify and develop key influencer relationships within the partner organization
- Collaborate with other PPRO teams to improve and deliver products and services
- Grow mutual revenues supporting and training the partners sales teams to enable them to better sell the existing APM portfolio to capture a larger portion of their merchant business
- Create additional revenue streams through upselling of new solutions and additional payment methods
- Work closely with PPRO´s marketing and product teams to generate new business opportunities and to ensure client needs are being met
You are the ideal candidate if you:
- Have at least 8 years of experience in a similar role in the payments industry
- Have experience cooperating with a range of LPMS
- Are fluent English skills, verbal and written with a proven track record engaging and influencing senior executives
- Have experience in an independent role with the ability to take responsibility and initiative
- Are a real team player. Our teams are located all over the world so you will collaborate in virtual teams
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.