Commercial Delivery Manager (f/m/x)
Product Management – Product Management /
Permanent - full time
In order to achieve a global scale of our business and address our customer needs, we need to continually extend and enhance our product capabilities. The Commercial Delivery Manager adds significant value by acting a key role in the delivery of strategic projects, supporting the prioritisation process, evaluating our market and ecosystem and packaging of our products.
The Commercial Delivery Manager’s organizational skills ensure all relevant stakeholders are involved in the process and informed of progress in an orderly manner.
What will you be doing:
You will be a key player in the whole process of payment services, from strategy to product launch.
You have E2E ownership of key strategic projects
- Define the right product scope, ensure the products support the increasing demand from our partners and scale with the growth of the company.
- Oversee the delivery and actively communicate progress and status. Align with internal and external stakeholders and ensure deadlines are met.
- Drive the success of your products in close collaboration with Product Marketing, Sales and Operations.
You increase the commercial impact of our products
- Capture market and customer requirements and compare our products within the payment ecosystem,
- Validate use and business cases and elaborate customer benefits
- Support prioritisation process based on business requirements and feasibility
You build customer oriented product packages
- Build a product packaging strategy for our full product portfolio
- Support the the pricing strategy and elaborate customer and market specific product pricing
You’ll need to have:
You have a payments background. You know the PSP business, have worked with payment methods and understand the concepts of acquiring.
- You understand the technical integration and flows of payments, you worked with specifications and APIs
- You understand the business aspects of payments. You understand business models, contractual setups, regulatory and compliance requirements.
- You understand fund flows, reporting and accounting requirements. You understand risk and AML related requirements.
You have a product background.
- You know how to evaluate, prioritize and manage products
- You are a strong communicator and listener; you are able to manage stakeholders
- You know how to deliver and launch software
You can work mission based approach.
- You can take full E2E ownership of your topics
- You can manage priorities and handle escalations
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
Most of the world’s e-commerce purchases are made with a local payment method, not a big-brand credit card. Yet most of the payments industry is card-centric; not many companies can accept the 500 different ways the world pays. That’s where PPRO comes in.
PPRO focuses on local payments, all day, every day. While many Buzzword-as-a-Service companies try to be all things to all people, we painstakingly engineer our infrastructure to do one thing: help businesses accept payment across borders. And it pays off; our technology and services power international growth for companies like Citi, Mollie, PayPal, and Worldpay.
Speaking of growth, we just raised over $180 million in new investment to take PPRO to the next level. If you want to work at a company where every idea is heard, and there’s always a way to make an impact, let’s talk. If you like to work the way we do – by building trust and driving change – we want to hear from you.
Our offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo are home to a diverse team representing 40+ nationalities. And while there are over 320 of us, we’re all united by one mission: to deliver in the next era of local payments infrastructure and power growth for businesses all over the world.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.