Sales – Account Management
PPRO is growing rapidly, and we are on the lookout for new team members to join our exciting business. At PPRO, we empower each other to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions, while always raising the bar. Therefore, a successful team members will also be one who thrives in this work environment.
If you think you fit the bill, we’d like to hear from you!
Due to our sales success, international expansion and rapid growth, we are looking for a new Partner Manager to ensure our Partners across the region are able to successfully develop and deploy our LPMs into their merchant base. You would be joining PPRO at an exciting time during our aggressive global expansion and would be responsible for actively growing our regional Partner (customer) revenue, delivering on revenue targets and identifying and developing local opportunities for growth within their Partner portfolio.
This position will be instrumental in driving the long-term, sustainable revenue of our APAC business and our global strategic goals.
Your determined focus will be to ensure your Payment Service Providers (PSP) and Acquirer Partners, and consequently, their merchants, grow and meet the demands of consumers around the world. You will create and organise compelling account plans, drawing on and marshalling resources from across the PPRO business to successfully deliver on revenue and strategy goals. You will deeply embed yourself and the PPRO business into the fabric of these Partners growing, strengthening and protecting the relationship. You will not only drive results through traditional and existing products and services but will have the vision and understanding of the needs of the Partner to see ways of adding incremental value to them and the PPRO business. You will be a PPRO brand ambassador in APAC and globally.
Your focus will be on
- Driving Results – Be the ‘business owner’ ensuring achievement of revenue and share of wallet growth, profit and Partner satisfaction. You are driven, motivated and have an inherent desire to grow the Partner, based on a clear business strategy through the creation of additional revenue streams through up-selling of new solutions, increased merchant activation and additional local payment methods.
- Relationship Lead – Deeply embedding PPRO into the fabric of the Partner, growing, strengthening and protecting the relationship. You will gain access to and build relationships with executive level decision makers and influencers (including within sales), developing connections that create additional opportunities over the short and long term.
- Collaboration – Whilst building relationships with Partners, you will be skilled at collaborating internally within PPRO, marshalling resources behind a common goal to successfully grow and retain our Partners.
- Innovation – The ability to not only drive results through traditional and existing services, but you will have the vision and understanding of the needs of the Partner to see ways of adding value to them and PPRO.
Who are you
- At least 5 years of successful sales/account management experience with a strong network in the payments industry (preferably in the LPM space), building and developing relationships with existing Partners.
- Proven track record of successfully increasing revenue and wallet growth in the region.
- Experience with creating and organising compelling account plans to successfully deliver on revenue and strategy goals.
- Naturally persistent and tenacious, always following up and seeing tasks through to timely completion.
- A team player - must be able to collaborate, contribute and lead in a high calibre sales team and across the business, coordinating the appropriate resources to meet varying client requirements.
- Understanding of cultural differences in doing business with international colleagues and Partners.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Perfect written and spoken English and Mandarin skills; fluency in other languages is an advantage
- Smart, hungry, resilient and willing to ‘get stuck in’.
The position is a Singapore office-based role and as such you must be eligible to live and work in Singapore.
This role will require some APAC and international travel.
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.