Sales – Account Management
PPRO is growing rapidly, and we are on the lookout for new team members to join our exciting business. At PPRO, we empower each other to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions, while always raising the bar. Therefore, a successful team members will also be one who thrives in this work environment.
If you think you fit the bill, we’d like to hear from you!
You are an Account Manager with a mindset to help your partners and their merchants succeed. You will work to
support the day to day needs of the partner to capitalize on the growing global E-commerce market by using
alternative payment methods. You will help to educate and train partner’s sales, training, marketing and other
teams about APMs while coordinating growth initiatives both internally and externally.
- Strengthen the relationships with existing customers by improving existing services, growing the share of
- wallet and identifying new opportunities to further the partnership
- Negotiate contractual terms with Payment Service Providers (PSP) or Acquiring Banks for new products
- and services
- Manage internally and co-ordinate with Technical Operations, Product, Business Development and Legal
- etc to improve and deliver products and services to our customers
- Grow mutual revenues supporting and training their sales teams to enable them to better sell the existing
- APM portfolio to capture a larger portion of their merchant business
- Create additional revenue streams through upselling of new solutions and additional payment methods
- Work closely with PPRO´s marketing and product teams to generate new business opportunities and to
- ensure client needs are being met
- Manage client performance, ensuring targets and other performance metrics are met.
- Develop partner plans that are reviewed and updated quarterly
- Identify and nurture key influencer relationships within the partner organization
- Provide sales training and sales support to the partner as and when appropriate
- Fully utilize the CRM system to maximize your contribution to the business
Who you are
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing
- senior executives
- Proven ability to take responsibility and the initiative, work independently and get things done
- Naturally persistent and tenacious, always following up and seeing tasks through to timely completion
- A team player - Must be able to collaborate in a virtual team, coordinating the appropriate resources to
- meet varying client requirements
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions,
- recommendations, and drive actions
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.