Product Manager Platform (f/m/x)
Product Management – Product Management /
Permanent - full time
For PPRO the Product Manager is in the center of our business value creation and service delivery. We are extending our product portfolio both horizontally and vertically, and looking for highly skilled and experienced Product Managers in our rapidly growing FinTech industry.
What will you be doing:
You will be a key player in the whole process of payment services, from strategy to product launch and ongoing product management.
- Build relationships with the development team and stakeholders in various areas
- Hold the strategic vision for your products with current and long-term use cases and concepts
- Ensure the products support the increasing demand from our partners and scale with the growth of the company
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand and translate emerging customer requirements and develop them into detailed product roadmaps, feature specifications and business and functional requirements
- Align the business processes and platform development with product requirements
- Own the full end to end product responsibility for each of your products, their functionalities and features, and processes from development to delivery and management
You’ll need to have:
- Technical or economics degree (including mathematics and finance), ideally good knowledge of both domains
- Solid understanding of payment industry infrastructure, transaction life cycle, state modelling, financial / database accounting
- 5+ years of experience working as a product / project manager in financial services
- 5+ years of experience in financial technology industry, ideally in payments
- 5+ years of experience in working with business requirements and deliveries
- 3+ years of experience in working with rapid application development methodologies
- Ability to prioritize and to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and listening skills
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.