Product Manager Payments (f/m/x)
Product Management – Product Management /
Permanent - full time
In order to achieve a global scale of our business and address our customer needs, we need to continually extend and enhance our product capabilities. The Product Manager Payments adds significant value by acting a key role in the delivery of strategic projects, supporting the prioritisation process, evaluating our market and ecosystem and packaging of our products.
The Product Manager’s organizational skills ensure all relevant stakeholders are involved in the process and informed of progress in an orderly manner.
What will you be doing:
- You will be a key player in the whole process of payment services, from strategy to product launch
- You will contribute to the prioritization of the payment services roadmap and strategy, assessing partner and business potential, legal/regulatory needs, market/tech/channels requirements, and effort.
- You have full product responsibility for each of your products, their functionalities and features, backend tools and processes as well as value-added services to deliver against the payment services strategy.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to understand and translate emerging customer requirements and develop them into detailed product roadmaps, feature specifications and business and functional requirements.
- End-to-end responsibility for business and functional requirements. You are able to deliver business and functional requirement documents, user stories, process flow models and informational training aid.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish, and drive the technical vision determine project timelines, deliverables and resources
- Use general project management skills to ensure on-timely delivery of each product and feature launch
You’ll need to have:
You have a payments background. You know the PSP business, have worked with payment methods and understand the concepts of acquiring:
- You understand the technical integration and flows of payments, you worked with specifications and APIs
- You understand the business aspects of payments. You understand business models, contractual setups, regulatory and compliance requirements
- You understand fund flows, reporting and accounting requirements. You understand risk and AML related requirements.
You have a product background:
- You know how to evaluate, prioritize and manage products
- You are a strong communicator and listener; you are able to manage stakeholders
- You know how to deliver and launch software
You can work mission based approach:
- You can take full E2E ownership of your topics
- You can manage priorities and handle escalations
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
PPRO removes the complexity of international payments. In a nutshell, we process billions of financial transactions across the world, providing access to 150+ local payment methods to financial institutions, payment service providers, and their merchants. All on one platform, with one contract, and one API. Our technology, services, and expertise help merchants and other businesses sell goods and services to consumers anywhere in the world.
While PPRO has been running since 2006, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 45 nationalities – all united around one goal – to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers.
While our company mission is to keep innovating global commerce, our internal mission is to encourage a culture of driving change, stand together, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.