Financial Operations Analyst
Finance – Accounting
As part of our expansion in LATAM we are currently looking for a Financial Operations Analyst to join our team. This role will work within the Financial Operations team and supporting the Financial Operations Manager to ensure accurate reconciliations, financial reporting, financial control and technical accounting support.
What you will be doing
- Reconciliation of the main connectors in the country
- Analyse the differences and do the reconciliation with the provider
- Complete the alerts process
- Attend the main complaints and ticket resolutions
- Finance and transactional month-end reports
Who you are
- Proven 2-5 years work experience preferably in finance, fintech business, finance services, payments, databases and similar
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Accounting, Economy or Engineering
- Great attention to details and self-sufficiency
- Strong sense of inquiry and search
- Fluent in written and Spoken EnglishBasic IT Skills (databases, MS Office, etc.)
- Advanced Excel knowledge
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.