New Business Sales Manager
Sales – New Business Development
PPRO is growing rapidly, and we are on the lookout for new team members to join our exciting business. At PPRO, we empower each other to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions, while always raising the bar. Therefore, a successful team members will also be one who thrives in this work environment.
If you think you fit the bill, we’d like to hear from you!
Are you ready to become a brand ambassador for a dynamic and collaborative company that always pushes the bar?
Our London sales team is expanding and we’re looking for a talented Business Development Professionals to help drive new business wins. As the New Business Sales Manager in London, you will not only work with the local sales team but will also interface with multiple departments around the world.
You will work with either our European or global partners to enable and enhance their offering to best service their merchants, using PPRO’s single platform value offering where appropriate. You will own the P&L for key partners, set account strategy, develop and execute joint market initiatives, drive product adoption and input into innovation.
You Drive Results
- Be the ‘business owner,’ ensuring achievement of revenue and share of wallet growth, profit and customer satisfaction. You will create a clear business strategy through the additional revenue streams by selling PPRO’s value proposition across EMEA.
- You will manage, develop and convert Payment Service Providers or acquirer/processor opportunities and aiding in their growth and development
- Fully utilise the CRM system to maximise your contribution to the business
You Nurture Relationships
- Embedding PPRO into the fabric of the Partner, creating, strengthening and building the relationship for longevity and success. You will develop connections with decision makers that will create opportunities over the short and long term, ensuring the trust is built and maintained.
- Develop partner plans for the efficient handover of accounts to the Account Management team on a quarterly basis
- Identify and nurture key influencer relationships within the partner organisation
- Provide sales training and sales support to the partner as and when appropriate
- You will be skilled at collaborating internally within PPRO, marshalling resources to successfully grow and retain our Partners.
- Working with the Strategic Growth Management team and Partner Marketing team to deliver partner training and activation sessions
- Contribute to other Sales team activities when needed, for example in bidding for new partner opportunities
- By understanding the needs of the Partner and finding ways of adding value to their business. You will keep innovating by raising the bar and being bold in your decisions
Who you are
- Have at least 4-5 years of successful sales experience in the payments industry building a network of relationships and trust within the payments/Fintech industry, preferably with experiencing and understanding of local payment methods and preferences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience in engaging and influencing senior executives
- Easily able to articulate and drive commercial propositions
- Able to adjust sales style between developing new business leads and converting wins with a consultative approach
- Naturally pervasive and tenacious, and seeing tasks through to completion
- Must be able to collaborate and contribute towards a high calibre sales team
- Be willing to drive initiatives and developments to help support wider business objectives and key deliverables
- Have experience and understanding of cultural differences in doing business with international colleagues and customers
- Have a strong analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Perfect written and spoken English skills; fluency in other languages (especially French, Spanish, German, Italian) is an advantage
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.