Financial Reconciliation Analyst
Sao Paulo /
Finance – Accounting /
Permanent - full time
PPRO is growing rapidly, and we are on the lookout for a Financial Reconciliation Analyst to join our São Paulo Office. At PPRO, we empower each other to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions, while always raising the bar. Therefore, a successful analyst will also be one who thrives in this work environment. If you think you fit the bill, we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for Financial Reconciliation Analyst that will be working on the day-to-day reconciliation and accounting activities, and regularly evaluating underlying processes for improvement. The focus will be to support the global finance team.
What will you be doing:
- Prepare, compare, identify, analyze and resolve differences in transaction related revenue, cost of sales and FX reconciliation
- Support Global Accounting and Reporting Team with necessary information and by evaluating extensive data sets and preparing them for bookkeeping.
- Answer and solve global calls related to customer funds and cost of sales.
- Keep financial controls, process documentation and KPI’s up to date.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration and related areas
- Experience with reconciliation or analysis of huge data sets is a plus
- Proficiency in English is essential
- Good communication skills and ability to work with remote teams
- Multi-task profile to work in a challenge and dynamic environment
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in financial roles
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Excel and database skills
- BI Tools knowledge is desirable (Tableau will be a plus)
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
Most of the world’s e-commerce purchases are made with a local payment method, not a big-brand credit card. Yet most of the payments industry is card-centric; not many companies can accept the 500 different ways the world pays. That’s where PPRO comes in.
PPRO focuses on local payments, all day, every day. While many Buzzword-as-a-Service companies try to be all things to all people, we painstakingly engineer our infrastructure to do one thing: help businesses accept payment across borders. And it pays off; our technology and services power international growth for companies like Citi, Mollie, PayPal, and Worldpay.
Speaking of growth, we just raised over $180 million in new investment to take PPRO to the next level. If you want to work at a company where every idea is heard, and there’s always a way to make an impact, let’s talk. If you like to work the way we do – by building trust and driving change – we want to hear from you.
Our offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo are home to a diverse team representing 40+ nationalities. And while there are over 320 of us, we’re all united by one mission: to deliver in the next era of local payments infrastructure and power growth for businesses all over the world.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.