Product Manager Platform (f/m/x)
Product Management – Product Management /
Permanent - full time
For PPRO the Product Manager is in the center of our business value creation and service delivery. We are extending our product portfolio both horizontally and vertically, and looking for highly skilled and experienced Product Managers in our rapidly growing FinTech industry.
What will you be doing:
You will be a key player in the whole process of payment services, from strategy to product launch and ongoing product management.
- Build relationships with the development team and stakeholders in various areas
- Hold the strategic vision for your products with current and long-term use cases and concepts
- Ensure the products support the increasing demand from our partners and scale with the growth of the company
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand and translate emerging customer requirements and develop them into detailed product roadmaps, feature specifications and business and functional requirements
- Align the business processes and platform development with product requirements
- Own the full end to end product responsibility for each of your products, their functionalities and features, and processes from development to delivery and management
You’ll need to have:
- Technical or economics degree (including mathematics and finance), ideally good knowledge of both domains
- Solid understanding of payment industry infrastructure, transaction life cycle, state modelling, financial / database accounting
- 5+ years of experience working as a product / project manager in financial services
- 5+ years of experience in financial technology industry, ideally in payments
- 5+ years of experience in working with business requirements and deliveries
- 3+ years of experience in working with rapid application development methodologies
- Ability to prioritize and to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and listening skills
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
Most of the world’s e-commerce purchases are made with a local payment method, not a big-brand credit card. Yet most of the payments industry is card-centric; not many companies can accept the 500 different ways the world pays. That’s where PPRO comes in.
PPRO focuses on local payments, all day, every day. While many Buzzword-as-a-Service companies try to be all things to all people, we painstakingly engineer our infrastructure to do one thing: help businesses accept payment across borders. And it pays off; our technology and services power international growth for companies like Citi, Mollie, PayPal, and Worldpay.
Speaking of growth, we just raised over $180 million in new investment to take PPRO to the next level. If you want to work at a company where every idea is heard, and there’s always a way to make an impact, let’s talk. If you like to work the way we do – by building trust and driving change – we want to hear from you.
Our offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo are home to a diverse team representing 40+ nationalities. And while there are over 320 of us, we’re all united by one mission: to deliver in the next era of local payments infrastructure and power growth for businesses all over the world.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.