Enterprise Partner Manager
Sales – Account Management /
Permanent - full time
We are looking for a driven, motivated and hungry Senior Account Manager for our rapidly expanding PSP Partner Management team.
What will you be doing:
Our partner management team is responsible for the ultimate success of our client’s business and in turn PPRO’s long term success. You will be the main stakeholder (Internally and externally) and the commercial driver that is ultimately responsible for activating PPRO portfolio LPMs and driving revenue and growth for the business. A partner manager will interface with all PPRO teams to ensure the success of our clients is maximised and all opportunities are captured and converted.
- Driving Results – Be the ‘business owner’ ensuring achievement of revenue and share of wallet growth, profit and customer satisfaction. They will be driven, motivated and have an inherent desire to grow the Partner based on a clear business strategy through the creation of additional revenue streams through upselling of new solutions and additional payment methods.
- Ownership of relationships – Deeply embedding PPRO into the fabric of the Partner, creating, strengthening and protecting the relationship. This new employee will gain access to and build relationships with executive level decision makers (including within PPRO), developing connections that create additional opportunities over the short and long term.
- Collaborating – Whilst building relationships with Partners, this employee will be skilled at collaborating internally within PPRO, marshalling resources behind a common goal to successfully grow and retain our customers.
- Innovating – The ability to not only drive results through traditional and existing services, but to have the vision and understanding of the needs of the Partner to see ways of adding value to them.
- Learning and teaching - Understand our partners’ strategic priorities, challenges, and internal roadmaps; regularly communicate insights and strategic recommendations to internal stakeholders and across the wider sales organisation.
You’ll need to have:
- Strong organisational skills as you will be the main point of interaction between internal and external teams.
- A desire to lean into challenges and opportunities. Our business model is an indirect go-to-market strategy and so the successful candidate will be one that shows a willingness to roll up their sleeves and push all of their portfolio’s opportunities forward within PPRO and within the clients organisation.
- A willingness to build interpersonal relationships deep within our client’s team structures. Our Partner management team is responsible for managing the direct teams that are responsible for the day to day partnership as well as branching out to our client’s sales and marketing teams in order to drive PPRO LPMs to the top of our client’s priority.
- Comfort in challenging thinking and processes to drive commercial and startegic benefit for both the partner and PPRO.
- An ability to debate and teach whilst maintaining the correct tone.
- An ability to understand and articulate complex business models and translate these into a full value chain - identifying innovative ways for PPRO to support these.
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments. Domain expertise in payments preferred. Language skills are desirable (French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese)
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.