IT Solution Engineer - Collaboration Tools (f/m/x)
Infrastructure – IT Management / Audit /
Permanent - full time
As an IT Solution Engineer at PPRO, you are a real business partner to all our internal customers. Based on your long lasting experience in requirements engineering, process modelling and solution engineering, you are able to translate business requirements into our cloud based IT landscape.
You will be part of the Business Cloud Integration team that consists of Cloud Administrators, IT Business Analysts and you. 200+ employees as well as hundreds of thousands of customers rely on you. Your desk will be located in Munich, Germany, your impact will be worldwide.
What will you be doing:
- Understand and model business processes with the relevant business stakeholder
- Consulting of business stakeholders to improve processes based on business goals & IT tooling
- Technical solution prototyping & integration into the IT landscape
- Customization of software solution to fit to the business processes and goals
We would love to see:
- 5+ years experience in an IT Solution Engineer role
- Expert know-how in integrating SaaS cloud services via APIs and glue coding
- Experience in integrating the Atlassian Suite and Google Suite into a common workflow
- Hands-on experience with Cloud computing platforms (Amazon Web Services, preferred)
- Proven experience in modelling business processes with dependencies to IT (cloud) tools
- Ideally a background in IT and one of the following business functions: HR, Finance, Sales Operations, Marketing or Administration
- A strong sense of service responsibility and ownership
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written, with ability to build relationships and influence at all levels of the organisation including senior executive stakeholder & management.
What we offer you:
- Learn the latest ways in which companies are run and products are built
- Grow your expertise and career in one of the fastest-growing companies at the forefront of the fast-growing digital payments revolution— without all the stuff slowing you down in big companies
- Carry out challenging and interesting tasks at the forefront of the online payments movement
- Learn how to get along with just about anybody worldwide. You will work with a highly motivated team comprising members of more than 40 nationalities
- 30 days holiday per year
- Flexible work hours
- Italian coffee and fresh fruits
- Free gym membership
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.