Senior DevOps Engineer
Infrastructure – Dev Ops /
Permanent - full time
Your heart beats for writing code and system administration. You have always felt at home in both worlds, and believe that you can be the bridge between Infrastructure and Development. With your extensive experience in Linux and scripting, it is always easy for you to make the necessary changes to the infrastructure to ensure fast and reliable deployment. With every iteration, you adjust and improve the processes and automate as much as possible. Your desk will be located in Singapore, but your impact will be global.
- Automation of installation, upgrade, and maintenance of servers / operating systems / Docker containers / Pods (Terraform, Kubernetes, kops || eksctl || gcloud) on the Cloud platforms or bare metal
- Design and maintenance of the infrastructure monitoring / metric collection / log aggregation tools (Sensu, Prometheus, ELK, Grafana)
- Handling infrastructure incidents
- Participation in on-call rotation
- Support of software development teams with implementing the best CI/CD practices
- Design and implementation of the automated security checks and scans on cloud platforms
- Experience with Linux/BSD administration, configuration, and automation
- Hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes, ArgoCD/Flux
- Adherence to GitOps methodology
- Familiarity with AWS, Google Cloud, or other cloud providers
- Strong knowledge of scripting (Bash, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience with common CI tools (GitLab CI, CircleCI, Jenkins)
- Experience with SQL and noSQL databases (replication, querying, monitoring) is a plus
- Ownership of both tasks and initiatives
- Desire to play a mentoring role for junior engineers
- Proficient English communication skills
- Being a team player rather than a lone-wolf type
- Prior experience with remote management is a plus
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.