Mexico City /
Sales – Sales Support /
Permanent - full time
Account Support Analysts support Account Managers in creating meaningful relationships with top executives at our clients and find ways to be perpetually one step ahead of their needs. They deliver the optimal merchant experience by providing guidance and insight into local payments, local processing, and product. You won’t be familiar with all these on Day 1, but over time you will add that knowledge and expertise to your toolbelt. As an account analyst, you will learn from account managers and support them across the entire PPRO organization, by providing first-level client support, and turning numbers into insightful business strategy.
This is a unique opportunity to entry the global fintech industry from Mexico City!
You’ll need to have:
- 4 years of college preferred.
- 2 years of business intelligence activities experience is a plus
- Prefer background in B2B type of company relationships
- Finance, ecommerce or banking background preferred
- Strong analytical skills, combined with the ability to use numbers for business strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Self-learning attitude
What will you be doing:
- Contribute to the overall business strategy, by gathering and analyzing data on clients’ trends, while providing strategies to enhance clients’ KPI performance.
- Proactively analyze and monitor KPIs, anticipating, and identifying suboptimal trends.
- Suggest and implement practical and timely solutions to reverse undesirable trends.
- Apply the knowledge regarding clients’ trends and business needs to develop business cases (in conjunction with Account Managers) and business requirement documents (in conjunction with Product Managers).
- Support Account Managers and Partners in the operational aspect of the relationship with day-to-day client queries (issues that may arise as a result of the operation).
- Be a bridge between the commercial (client-facing) and operational (internal) parts of the business by taking external queries and coordinating with different departments (finance, devops, techops, product) to provide coherent solutions.
- Gather technical requirements/specifications from clients and coordinate integrations with the technical integration team.(Long term) project management of new products for platforms and clients (initiatives)
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
PPRO removes the complexity of international payments. In a nutshell, we process billions of financial transactions across the world, providing access to 150+ local payment methods to financial institutions, payment service providers, and their merchants. All on one platform, with one contract, and one API. Our technology, services, and expertise help merchants and other businesses sell goods and services to consumers anywhere in the world.
While PPRO has been running since 2006, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 40 nationalities – all united around one goal – to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating global commerce, our internal mission is to encourage a culture of driving change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.